PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Colt Brennan Items

5coltbrennanfan15
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Hello I am new to the forum and I am very excited to find a place where people may be able to help me locate some of my heros game used items. I am looking for anything game used of a future nfl star Colt Brennan. I will gladly pay good money for his Hawaii college Equipment or his Redskins Equipment. Please if you have anything or know where i can get these items please email me at coltbrennan5@hotmail.com thank you and God Bless

Vintagedeputy
09-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Welcome 5colt!

jetersbatboy
09-04-2008, 03:10 AM
You might want to contact Ken Fujimura (kennethf@hawaii.edu). He is the Equipment manger for the University of Hawaii

GOOD LUCK.

lund6771
09-04-2008, 03:20 AM
J.O. Sports out of Las Vegas will have his jersey from this season...REdskins that is...I would contact them

5coltbrennanfan15
09-04-2008, 04:21 AM
Thank you for the welcome Vintage.

I have contacted the equipment manager jeter so thank you very much for that email. Are you from hawaii? I bet you may be able to find a lot of Colt Brennan items there. I just ordered all 4 of his jerseys from the nfl shop. Both replicas and both authentics.

I tried to look up J.O. Sports but all i get is a boxing memorabillia place. Lund please if you have it do you have a website for them.

Thank everyone for helping me with this and i hope to keep hearing from you all. God Bless everyone.

jayt1234
09-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Game Exclusives used to sell Redskins game used items but I believe the team sells them direct now so I would give them a call, amybe try the pro shop number. There web site has nothing listed now but some only have the game used section up during the season. Look at NFL Auctions also. Last season they had some Redskin Pro Bow jersey's up there and they have random things from time to time.

Jay

5coltbrennanfan15
09-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Thank you Jay I will look on the NFL auctions site. But do you have a phone number for the Redskins team store by any chance?

jetersbatboy
09-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Yes, I am from Hawaii. And Colts stuff in Hawaii is all over priced. You may also want to check craigs list hawaii, people will sell alot of his stuff there.
Again Good Luck.
Scott

If I do see a item from Colt I will let you know.

jayt1234
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
You can try 301-276-6680. This is the in stadium pro shop.

Jay

5coltbrennanfan15
09-04-2008, 03:13 PM
I just tried to call the team store and they informed me they do not sell any game used jerseys and thry dont have a company that does. So ill have to wait and check the nfl auctions site.

Jeter do they have any Colt Brennan nike hawaii jersey there i can buy i want like a size 2xl or 3xl ? please let me know as i will sen u the money and then u can ship it to me if you would.

mchmaj
09-04-2008, 05:12 PM
i found his authentic game jersey, thats close enuff to his game issued jersey
he worn size M, but one on ebay is size S and its made by NIKE , hawaii made LIMITED authentic game jerseys to public during sugar bowl season ..
heres link
good luck !
http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-COLT-BRENNAN-Authentic-HAWAII-Nike-Jersey-S_W0QQitemZ320294989738QQihZ011QQcategoryZ27260QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.uhrainbowtique.com/default.asp
this website is where they sold all authentic colt brennan hawaii jerseys for $200 but its all sold out ...
marcus

lund6771
09-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Thank you for the welcome Vintage.

I have contacted the equipment manager jeter so thank you very much for that email. Are you from hawaii? I bet you may be able to find a lot of Colt Brennan items there. I just ordered all 4 of his jerseys from the nfl shop. Both replicas and both authentics.

I tried to look up J.O. Sports but all i get is a boxing memorabillia place. Lund please if you have it do you have a website for them.

Thank everyone for helping me with this and i hope to keep hearing from you all. God Bless everyone.

josportsco.com

I think he is a member here as well...

jetersbatboy
09-05-2008, 02:51 AM
5colt,
as marcus stated the nike hawaii colt jersey is a hard item to find here. but i will keep a eye out for a 2XL.
Scott

island_style
09-05-2008, 05:32 AM
mchmaj is correct in that Brennan wore a size M jersey.

The Warriors switched jersey manufacturers (from Reebok) a few seasons ago and Rainbowtique (the UH store) auctioned off most of the jerseys. I don't know if they made available the more popular players (Timmy Chang, at that time).

The team now has an Under Armour contract for the next several seasons for their equipment. Maybe you can check if they will be auctioning their recent jerseys?

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com