PDA

View Full Version : Thurman Thomas Used Bills jersey question

nick1980
09-01-2008, 11:24 PM
I have a good friend who has a "used" Blue Bills Thurman jersey that is size 46 I believe. I have a chance to purchase it from him and I 100% trust him as we are about to combine my framing business with his sports memorabilia shop so that isn't a issue. He purchased it from what we call a "NFL groupy" he has friends in the NFL and use to hang out and go to lots of games in the 90's. I don't know much about champion NFL jersey's but it doesn't seem like anything different than what I would think a store jersey would have looked like from back them. Is there anything I can look for? If it is used it doesn't show much use maybe some signs of washing but not much. The numbers feel real stiff and I found a tag on the inside that still has a inspector sticker on it. I showed him and told him that can't be a good sign that the jersey was used. It is signed on the back in a blue sharpie and has faded a little. The autograph is definitely good. If someone has any insight that would be great I did some searching here but didn't find much.
Thanks

B1SON
09-01-2008, 11:55 PM
I am receiving a Phil Hansen jersey from the 90's this week. I will look it over and post some pics for you to compare. For the record...he played for the Bills too.

mchmaj
09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
can you send me pictures of thurman thomas blue jersey to my email ??
my email address is marchrisyr@aol.com

from what i know is that thurman thomas wears size 42 to 44
depends what year the Thurman Thomas blue jersey u are looking to buy ......
let me know

scottanservitz
09-02-2008, 09:27 PM
American Memorabilia sold a 2000 Dolphins jersey and it was sized 46. I don't know of any others, but I believe Grey Flannel sold a Bills jersey recently. I may need to look that up to see the size. Hope this helps.

Scott