PDA

View Full Version : ALCS Line-Up Card Values??

Aksflyest
09-01-2008, 10:24 AM
I recently purchased a bunch of line-up cards on a whim from the Cleveland Indians but I'm thinking about selling or trading several of them to stir up alittle extra money for some bats I have my eyes on. Unfortunately, I can't really gauge what the value is on these things that I should be asking for. I researched old posts on here but couldn't find too much as a basis for comparision.

The two line up cards that I'm thinking about selling are from the 2007 Alcs. Does anyone have an idea what I should be asking in trade value for these?

As always any help and opinions are greatly appreciated

gameused
09-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Aksflyest,

I would be interested in these cards, just wondering why they are not marked up with substitutions or pitching changes. Do they have a MLB hologram.

Thanks, Bobby

cjmedina1
09-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Hi Bobby

Just curious if you got your MAC bat? I'd love to see it..

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

hippo916
09-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Regular season cards are occasionally auctioned on mlb.com And they usually cost around $100 to $200. I have most of the 2002 San Francisco Giants post season run; Division Series, NLCS, and World Series, except for the Game 7, which the team kept. I have doubles for NLCS Game 1 (October 9), Game 2 (October 10), and Game 3 (October 12). I was offered $5,000 for the 17 cards and turned it down. Being a lifelong Giants fan, I'm keeping them in my collection. But I may trade the NLCS doubles one day. I doubt a Cardinals fan would want them though!

tigerdale
09-01-2008, 07:25 PM
I may have a giants 2002 playoff lineup card.....now I have to go check!!
Do they have more than one per game??

Aksflyest
09-01-2008, 08:10 PM
They don't have an MLB hologram on them, but I did buy them directly from the Indians. I'll call them tomorrow to see if I can get you alittle more information on the cards and why they aren't marked up

hippo916
09-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Since I have doubles, my guess is that there were at least three per team; two unmarked, and a marked-up version that was placed on the dugout wall. Each of mine was signed by Dusty Baker on the MANAGER SIGNATURE line. I believe the marked-up version for each team went to the Hall of Fame.

maccamania
09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
I would also be interested in one of the Indians Vs Red Sox cards.