PDA

View Full Version : Minor League Baseball Game Worn Jerseys

JD&TANMAN
08-31-2008, 08:20 PM
2005 Trenton Thunder Bronson Sardinha Road #64, purchased direct from the team, following the 2005 season. Rawlings size 52, NY Patch sewn on the left sleeve. $149.99

2007 Scott Patterson, Trenton Thunder, Home #60, 2007 patch sewn on the bottom of the jersey. Russell Athletic size 52, Scott has been up with the Yankees this year and a true prospect. He was just about non hittable last year for the Eastern League Champion Thunder. Has the Yankees patch sewn on the left sleeve. White with Royal Blue Pinstripe. Purchased direct from the Thunder following the season. $149.99

2007 Cloin Curtis, Trenton Thunder Black BP Alternate, #29, NY Patch sewn on the Left Sleeve. Rawlings XL. Black Mesh, with sewn on numbers and Thunder on the front. Colin is another one of the Yankees top Outfield prospects. Purchased direct from the Thunder following the season. $129.99

2006 Shelly Duncan, Trenton Thunder Alternate Pinstripe Vest, #55, size 52 Russell Athletic, with the 2006 year tagging sewn on the bottom. Purchased direct from the team. Shelly has been up with the Yankees a few times and one of the true Home Run Slugging Powerhouses in the game. $189.99

2005 Aaron Rifkin, Trenton Thunder Black bp/alternate, #63, Rawlings XXL, purchased direct following the season. $99.99

Uriel Casillas, Rare 15th Anniversary Scranton Wilkes Barre Red Barons Alternate with with Navy Blue pinstripes, red sleeves, American Flag patch, 15th Anniversary Patch sewn on the left sleeve. Name bar sewn on the back, beautiful two color tackle twill numbers. I am the largest collector of SWB Red Barons (Phillies AAA) jerseys and these are by far the nicest and the hardest to find. I have only seen three in the gameworn market. Rawlings 46 plus 2 inches. $149.99

Mike MacDougal (KC Royals) Wilmington Blue Rocks, #15, Home White, Wilson size 44, with American Flag patch, sewn on Blue Rocks patch on the left sleeve. Name on back, purchased direct from the team and with a very attractive team LOA. $149.99

Dusty Wrightsman Wilmington Blue Rocks, #44, Alternate Home Royal Blue Sunday jersey, Wilson size 48, with American Flag Patch and the Blue Rocks patch on the left sleeve. Beautiful jersey and always the most popular jersey amoung Blue Rocks Collectors. Purchased direct from the team and comes with a very attractive team LOA, $99.99

Tyler Herron, Quad City Swing, #23, Alternate (Texas ) Orange, Pro Diamond Digs, size 46. Tyler was the first round pick of the St Louis Cardinals and is a top prospect for the Cards. Defunct team and rare style, with the Swing patch on the sleeve. $99.99

Drew Henson, Norwich Navigators, #47, BP/Alternate, Black Mesh with Purple and White tackle twill numbers and lettering, Wilson, size 48, great looking style. Michigan and Cowboys Football star Quarterback!! Just signed another NFL contract last week. $149.99

Ken Harvey, Witchita Wranglers, home white pinstripe, #29, Rawlings, size 48, American Flag patch and Wranglers patch on the sleeve. Ken was a top slugging prospect when he wore this jersey in AA ball in the Royals farm system. Nice teal and black lettering, great colors and quality. $89.99

Josh Outman, Philadelphia Phillies #46, Red jersey from 2006 Minor League Spring Training camp, purchased direct from a former teammate. Majestic, size is 46, 0065 tagging. A future star pitcher now with the Athletics!! $149.99

Adrian Cardenas, Philadelphia Phillies #2, Red Cool Base Jersey from the 2007 Minor League Spring Training camp, purchased direct from a former teammate. Majestic size 48. Adrian is one of the top Shortstop prospects in the game and destined to be a big time star! Now with the Athletics. $249.99

Columbus Clippers Road, #24, Betlin, size XXL, worn in 2005-2006 when Columbus was a Yankee farm team. Worn by more then one player. $99.00

I have more that I will list next week, including many Major League Jerseys. My collection has outgrown my space.

Postage and handling will be 9.00 for the first jersey. Purchase two and the second jersey will ship at no charge.

Paypal is fine. Trade offers welcome. I collect Phillies, and their farm teams, as well as all Philadelphia Sports teams.

JD&TANMAN
08-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add - email - ddow1@msn.com

JD&TANMAN
09-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Sardinha and MacDougal jerseys are sold, thanks to the buyers

mattysdad
09-05-2008, 09:46 AM
The Blue Rocks Mike MacDougal home jersey arrived yesterday and looks FANTASTIC! Thanks for the great service & fast delivery!! http://jerseydave.com/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Best Regards,
Jim Fisher
Always on the prowl for Philly-area teams + 70s/80s/90s MLB jerseys

JD&TANMAN
09-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Refresh- I recently added a number of Trenton Thunder Jerseys including too many from their 2008 Auction. Let me know if interested in trading or a list of what else is available, thanks- ddow1@msn.com