PDA

View Full Version : Adam Pacman Jones Worn Jersey Titans

nomah!5
08-25-2008, 02:39 PM
UP FOR SALE IS A PLAYER WORN JERSEY OF FORMER TITANS BRAND NEW DALLAS COWBOYS CB ADAM PACMAN JONES. THIS IS THE JERSEY THAT WAS WORN AT THE ROOKIE PREMIERE AND BOUGHT FROM A CHARITY IN LOS ANGELES. THE JERSEY WAS MADE JUST FOR THE ROOKIE PREMIERE. THE PUMA LOGOS HAVE BEEN COVERED CUSTOM JUST FOR THE EVENT. THIS THE VERY 1ST JERSEY PACMAN WORE IN THE NFL. GET A PIECE OF TITANS HISTORY. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. JERSEY DOESN'T COME WITH A COA. LOOKING TO GET $399.99 FOR THE JERSEY. OPEN TO OFFERS!
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: qbkilla99@gmail.com

Neely8
08-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Maybe you can sell it and buy the Knuble Bruins jersey you committed to buying but strung me along for a few months and then backed out

nomah!5
08-26-2008, 06:18 AM
Yeah my Mother died! Have you no SOUL? You are a horrible person. You're DEAD inside!

nomah!5
08-26-2008, 06:19 AM
UP FOR SALE IS A PLAYER WORN JERSEY OF FORMER TITANS BRAND NEW DALLAS COWBOYS CB ADAM PACMAN JONES. THIS IS THE JERSEY THAT WAS WORN AT THE ROOKIE PREMIERE AND BOUGHT FROM A CHARITY IN LOS ANGELES. THE JERSEY WAS MADE JUST FOR THE ROOKIE PREMIERE. THE PUMA LOGOS HAVE BEEN COVERED CUSTOM JUST FOR THE EVENT. THIS THE VERY 1ST JERSEY PACMAN WORE IN THE NFL. GET A PIECE OF TITANS HISTORY. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. JERSEY DOESN'T COME WITH A COA. LOOKING TO GET $399.99 FOR THE JERSEY. OPEN TO OFFERS!
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: qbkilla99@gmail.com

Neely8
08-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah my Mother died! Have you no SOUL? You are a horrible person. You're DEAD inside!

Don't try to pull the guilt trip crap. I fully understood about your mother but you stated you would still get the jersey sometime down the road, especially after I went out of my way and traded to get the jersey to help you out since you posted a want ad for one. Now I am stuck with a jersey I have no use for because you backed out of the deal. Even months after everything settled down you said you couldn't complete the purchase because your wife said no so which excuse is it??

frikativ54
08-27-2008, 12:00 AM

Wow - that same argument can be made about anybody who profits from the sale of Pacman Jones's items. Because of what he did a whole guy's life is ruined, and yet people trade his stuff. If I were you, I'd sell it on the Bay, start at $0.99 with no reserve, and give all the proceeds to charity.

boardburn
08-29-2008, 04:04 AM
Maybe you can sell it and buy the Knuble Bruins jersey you committed to buying but strung me along for a few months and then backed out

Hey Neely... This guy is looking for a white one. Hope it works out.

http://gamewornjerseys.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5671092/m/4700028965

Tom

nomah!5
08-31-2008, 10:22 AM
I've dropped the price to $299.99. Email me if interested. Thanks

qbkilla99@gmail.com

Aloving77
09-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Is this the same jersey currently listed on ebay?

nomah!5
09-06-2008, 08:02 AM
yes

Dewey2007
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Just a FYI...

User Agreement to GUU Collector To Collector Classifieds Forum:

Please note that this forum is not for posting items that are currently for sale on eBay or any other venue.

Neely8
09-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Dewey,
Like this guy cares? I have already had a miserable experience with him so based on that I urge those who consider dealing with him to excercise caution.

nomah!5
09-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks, I will remove the post. Thanks again.