PDA

View Full Version : Braves and More FS

gingi79
08-25-2008, 11:10 AM
So I recently became engaged and I am looking to move in the next few weeks to Las Vegas. When you add these things together you realize two things:

(a) I am an idiot :p
(b) I need money

So unfortunately, I need to sell some of my collection. As a huge Braves fan, that means I have a ton of stuff related to Atlanta to unload. Pics are on my Webshots listed below and reasonable offers are always considered. Package deals also considered and anything not listed here with a price that floats your boat is most likely available, shoot me an offer to GinGi79@aol.com. First one to say "I'll take it!" Gets it. I will accept Paypal or Money Orders. I can hold an item for 7 days to enable you some time to pay. Enough of the fine print! Here is my list!

Clint Sammons Alternate Red Rookie Braves jersey. Purchased from Splinters on the Pine on eBay, all correct tagging, No MLB Hologram but does have the "33" patch $225 (email for pics or wait until I post them this week)

Brent Lillibridge Rookie Game used bat. Has his spring training number on the handle, slight crack on the handle as well. This kid has a real future in the Bigs, get it while he's cheap! $75 (email for pics or wait until I post them this week)

Julio Franco 2005 Gray game worn Braves jersey. Purchased from SOTP all correct tagging (no strip tag) Some use. These bounce around eBay at $600. My price is $500 and I will include for free a tackle twill number "1" signed by Julio!

Julio Franco game used bat. Has his old nickname on the handle, nice game use from the late 80's, early 90's Bought on the forum. $200

All 3 Julio items for only $625!

Toronto Blue Jays 2005 game worn home jersey #56 Andrew John Dominique. He only wore one home jersey for the Jays (he played one game) Nice use in the form of dirt on the shoulder from his slide when trying to steal a base. MLB Hologram included but since they weren't there to see him play that game, it is listed as just a jersey. Purchased from the Blue Jays. $200

Thanks for the look!

Matt Nachamkin

Vintagedeputy
08-25-2008, 11:59 AM
I'd like to see pics of the Lillibridge bat.

Jim

deputy7621@aol.com

BergerKing22784
08-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Not sure if its the same one or not of Clint Sammons, but any chance of getting the $97.85 plus 12 dollar shipping deal the winner of the red alternative jersey from Splinters on the Pine got? I was debating on that jersey when I seen it on ebay but I might be willing to pay that price if you wanted to sell for what that bidder paid. If so I will let you know later on tonight pending me winning this other item on ebay.

intheminors
08-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Matt,

Could you send pics of the Blue Jays jersey, with size, etc.?

Thanks.

Kyle

gingi79
08-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Updated prices. Not really interested in trades right now as I am trying to have less stuff to pack for the move. Shipping is extra pics are available here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562698594ILivnS

Clint Sammons Alternate Red Rookie Braves jersey. Purchased from Splinters on the Pine on eBay, all correct tagging, No MLB Hologram but does have the "33" patch $175

Brent Lillibridge Rookie Game used bat. Has his spring training number on the handle, slight crack on the handle as well. This kid has a real future in the Bigs, get it while he's cheap! $75

Julio Franco 2005 Gray game worn Braves jersey. Purchased from SOTP all correct tagging (no strip tag) Some use. These bounce around eBay at $600+ My price is $500 and I will include for free a tackle twill number "1" signed by Julio!

Julio Franco game used bat. Has his old nickname on the handle, nice game use from the late 80's, early 90's Bought on the forum. $200

All 3 Julio items for only $600!

Toronto Blue Jays 2005 game worn home jersey #56 Andrew John Dominique. He only wore one home jersey for the Jays (he played one game) Nice use in the form of dirt on the shoulder from his slide when trying to steal a base. MLB Hologram included but since they weren't there to see him play that game, it is listed as just a jersey. Purchased from the Blue Jays. $200

2006 Matt Diaz Game worn gray jersey with possible photomatch. 40th Anniversary in Atlanta patch. $300

2002 Chris Hammond 1974 Throwback Braves jersey. $250

Thanks for the look! Anything else on my site interests you?
Interested in purchasing? email me at Gingi79@aol.com

Matt

gingi79
09-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Updated prices. Not really interested in trades right now as I am trying to have less stuff to pack for the move. Shipping is extra pics are available here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562698594ILivnS

Clint Sammons Alternate Red Rookie Braves jersey. Purchased from Splinters on the Pine on eBay, all correct tagging, No MLB Hologram but does have the "33" patch $150

Brent Lillibridge Rookie Game used bat. Has his spring training number on the handle, slight crack on the handle as well. This kid has a real future in the Bigs, get it while he's cheap! $75

Julio Franco 2005 Gray game worn Braves jersey. Purchased from SOTP all correct tagging (no strip tag) Some use. These bounce around eBay at $600+ My price is $450 and I will include for free a tackle twill number "1" signed by Julio!

Julio Franco game used bat. Has his old nickname on the handle, nice game use from the late 80's, early 90's Bought on the forum. $175

All 3 Julio items for only $575!

2006 Matt Diaz Game worn gray jersey with possible photomatch. 40th Anniversary in Atlanta patch. $250

2002 Chris Hammond 1974 Throwback Braves jersey. $200

Thanks for the look! Anything else on my site interests you?
Interested in purchasing? email me at Gingi79@aol.com

Matt

Updated with these new prices. Gotta move them! Next week I will have an entire new list of Authentic jerseys as well. Thanks!