PDA

View Full Version : GUU Yahoo! Tournament Pick 'Em

trsent
03-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Ok, I have set up a league for everyone to pick their NCAA Bracketts. It is a private group for forum members and their friends only. I do not believe there is a limit to the number of people who can join.

Join now and set your brackets!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men/register/joinprivategroup

Click on this link and enter the following:

Group ID: 48994
Password: baseball

Good luck to all!

trsent
03-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Only four people have signed up already - You have until Thursday morning to sign up for our Tournament Pick 'Em. It only takes a few minutes to register (with the instructions above) and then pick your bracket.

Good luck to all who join!

Eric
03-14-2006, 10:05 AM
I tried to join, but it wouldn't let me. Keep getting this message

There was a problem:

• You must have a team to join a private group. (Error #148)

Nathan
03-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Eric, I had the same problem. I ended up backtracking to the main Fantasy Sports page and re-entering the Tourney Pick 'Em that way.

And for the other three who've signed up, thanks for coming out ladies!

Nathan
2006 Tournament Pick 'Em Champion
2006 Fantasy Baseball Champion

trsent
03-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Oops, I didn't know.

Go to this page:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

Sign up for a team with your Yahoo! ID, which if you don't already have one it only takes a few seconds to sign up, and then use the link above to sign up for a private group, which is our group.

Eric
03-14-2006, 11:05 PM
All right gang, I'm in. I hope you're all ready for someone who is a horrible bracket picker! Oh wait, that's not good. Well, I gave it a shot
Eric

Nathan
03-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Eric,

How about a friendly wager? If I come out ahead of you, you have to make me a moderator. If you come out ahead, then....oh come on, that's not going to happen anyway.;)

Eric
03-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Are you kidding me? I know when to hold 'em and I know when to fold 'em, and I'm not going to bet this gig!
E

trsent
03-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Ok, March 2007, the inaugural Game Used Universe Poker Tournament at Binions, Las Vegas.

I smell it coming...

trsent
03-30-2006, 10:18 PM
How about this, we are ready for the Final Four, but of the nine people who registered for the league, everyone is finished. We had two people pick a team that is actually appearing the in Final Four, and both of them picked the team to lose their first game.

Congratulations to SHARK for kicking all of our butts!

Believe it or not, as bad as my brackets were picked, I did make money wagering on the tournament so far.