PDA

View Full Version : My trip to Yankee Stadium in a week. Q's about which tickets to buy?

Tay1038
08-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Hello,

I was hoping a few of our forum members could share their thoughts on my questions. I'm taking my first trip to NYC and Yankee Stadium a week from Monday and will be attending the Tuesday game vs. Boston Red Sox.

I have access to some tickets and was wondering which ones I should pick up? I am flying my family out there as well, "my parents", so I would like the best view of the game possible that fits in my price range. I'm looking to either pick up Bleacher tickets or Tier Box in 646 in LF (low row). Which would be better? Are the seats out in the bleachers comfortable to sit in all game?

Thanks,
Taylor

yanks12025
08-16-2008, 02:49 PM
The seats out in the bleacher section are bleachers not seats. So being its your first time i would go with the Tier seats, because then you can go look at monument park because when you are in the bleachers you cant.

Tay1038
08-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks Yanks! I know the Tier Box are pretty high up. The seats are Row C. Can you still get a good view of the game from up there?

yanks12025
08-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Tier Box seats have a good view only thing is with your seats you really wont beable to see the left field corner but other then that they are good.