PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Damon 2004 Red Sox Hoem Jersey

cohibasmoker
03-12-2006, 11:15 AM
To the august members of the gameusedforum, I send this appeal. I just purchased a Johnny Damon game worn Red Sox home jersey from the 2004 season. I am 99% confident that the jersey was/is as advertised. Although the jersey does not show a lot of wear, something that I've never placed a whole lot of stock in, it appears to be consistent with other home Red Sox jerseys that I’ve see for the 2004 season. AND, it is properly tagged. My appeal is, to whom should I send the jersey to for additional authentication? Because I read the forum on a regular basis, I know that most members do not place a whole lot of stock in authentication services. However, there must be someone out there with expertise on Red Sox jerseys from the 2004 season. If a reader can email me (flaa1a@comcast.net (flaa1a@comcast.net)) or place a thread on the forum on whom I should consult, it would be appreciated. The seller’s identity would be revealed in private because I believe to do so on the public forum would be inappropriate.
Thanx,
Jim

kingjammy24
03-13-2006, 02:11 PM
"Although the jersey does not show a lot of wear, something that I've never placed a whole lot of stock in"

Can I ask why you don't place much stock in wear?

Rudy.