PDA

View Full Version : MLB/Steiner Auth Bats

maccamania
08-12-2008, 08:28 PM
I see lots of game used MLB /Steiner authenticated bats for sale on here & Ebay especially Yankees & Red Sox. I seem to never see them on Steiners website. Is there another way that these bats are being acquired other than on Steiners website ???

metsbats
08-12-2008, 09:22 PM
The bats on Steiner's website are a fraction of their inventory. You can work with a sales rep and get on a mailing list for various teams they represent and the rep can send you the full list of what's available.

There are several sales reps at Steiner who you can work with. I work with Bob Malandro. If you check out the Steiner site Bob has a game used blog.

Hope this helps.

David

maccamania
08-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Thank You Very Much.........would that be the same person for Red Sox Bats

metsbats
08-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Bob deals with Yankees and Red Sox. Was a rep for Mets Steiner prior to 2008. I don't think any rep specializes in any team as they all sell items from every team they have contracts with. It's just that I'm on Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets mailing lists.

David

TFig27
08-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Bob deals with Yankees and Red Sox. Was a rep for Mets Steiner prior to 2008. I don't think any rep specializes in any team as they all sell items from every team they have contracts with. It's just that I'm on Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets mailing lists.

David

David, have you received any Yankees emails recently? If so, would you be able to forward them to me.

Thanks a lot
Tom

TFig27@aol.com

BULBUS
08-13-2008, 08:04 AM
I havent received any emails recently with game used stuff, just autographed items. I havent seen a whole lot of 2008 stuff out there either. I think Syeiner is holding back on us :D

metsbats
08-13-2008, 08:56 AM
Guys,

I've gotten Yankees and Red Sox listing recently. Did you check with your sales reps?

David