PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Game Used Items

Dewey2007
08-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Duane Kuiper game used bat. Cracked on back side of handle (crack lays flat) w/ name and model# shaved off. Has taped handle w/ light coat of pine tar. Kuiper autographed it where his name should be. This was a bat he gave me after BP when he was with the Giants either during the '82 or '83 season. $20 + $9 priority shipping

Sleepy Floyd game used shoes. These shoes are very worn and were gamers that were turned into practice shoes from what it looks like. Got these when he was with the GS Warriors towards the end of his rookie year. $20 + $9 priority shipping

Terry Cummings game used shoes. These shoes are from his days with the San Diego Clippers. Both shoes are autographed and show nice use. Shoes were given directly to me by Cummings after a Warriors/Clippers game. Cummings was the 1982-83 Rookie of the Year. $85 + $9 priority shipping

E-mail me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu if you are interested.

Dewey2007
08-09-2008, 08:58 PM
The Duane Kuiper bat has been sold.

Dewey2007
08-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Price reduced on the Terry Cummings shoes

Sleepy Floyd game used shoes. These shoes are very worn and were gamers that were turned into practice shoes from what it looks like. Got these when he was with the GS Warriors towards the end of his rookie year. $20 + $9 priority shipping

Terry Cummings game used shoes. These shoes are from his days with the San Diego Clippers. Both shoes are autographed and show nice use. Shoes were given directly to me by Cummings after a Warriors/Clippers game. Cummings was the 1982-83 Rookie of the Year. $75 + $9 priority shipping

E-mail me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu if you are interested.