PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had this happen?

Aksflyest
08-07-2008, 07:39 PM
So I'm bidding on a delmon young bat and I get beat out at the last second by a bidder that just registered on Ebay that afternoon. I just find this highly suspect, and manipulation by the seller. I know this stuff happens all the time and just wondered it is worth reporting to ebay?

The auction was 260269657934..anyone deal with this seller or a similar situation?

trsent
08-07-2008, 11:12 PM
So I'm bidding on a delmon young bat and I get beat out at the last second by a bidder that just registered on Ebay that afternoon. I just find this highly suspect, and manipulation by the seller. I know this stuff happens all the time and just wondered it is worth reporting to ebay?

The auction was 260269657934..anyone deal with this seller or a similar situation?

I see the seller has over 10,000 listings currently on eBay, I double they are setting up a fake account to protect a bat that sold for $52.00 plus shipping. You just got unlucky that a new eBay bidder outbid you. The guy bought three bats from the same seller, and there would be no way to prove this guy was shill bidding unless they only bid on stuff from the same seller down the road and the seller keeps re-listing the same items.

Fnazxc0114
08-08-2008, 01:03 AM
it was probably a snip. i learned aout snipes on this website and since it is the only way to on item you really want.

Aksflyest
08-08-2008, 06:50 AM
Damn, I felt burnt but that just looks like thats just how the ball bounced on that auction