PDA

View Full Version : mlb authenticated event baseballs

tigerdale
08-03-2008, 07:57 PM
does anyone have out there mlb authenticated baseballs that authenticate it right down to the pitch....other than all-star games, homerun derbys, just wondering whats out there...like a single, strike out...from regular games.........

kylehess10
08-03-2008, 08:43 PM
I haven't seen anything from regular season games yet. I've seen plenty from what you listed like the All Star Game, Homerun Derby, Futures Game, World Baseball Classic, etc.

cigarman44
08-03-2008, 09:19 PM
I just ordered a few balls from Ankiel's first game when he was called up last year. I will let you know what they say authentication wise. The only one I have right now is a ball from when Pujols tied the record for 4 home runs in 4 straight at bats. All it says is what game and just that.

cigarman44
08-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Update...

Just got my game used ball from Ankiel's first game back last year and it says:

Session Product Description: GAME USED BALL

Additional Information: PITCHED BY CHRIS YOUNG TO JIM EDMONDS IN 4TH INNING (FOUL TIP)

Session Name: SAN DIEGO PADRES @ ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
Session Date: August 09, 2007
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.

tigerdale
08-05-2008, 06:21 PM
now thats awesome, right down to the pitch!!

tigerdale
08-05-2008, 07:49 PM
do you have a cardinals contact for authentication purchases?

cigarman44
08-05-2008, 08:51 PM
No I dont. I just bought the ball from their site stlcardinals.com. Just have to put the number in the system when you get it and see what you got!

orioles03
08-05-2008, 10:01 PM
when i was bat boy i had some one offer me ravens tickets for a foul ball jeter hit against the screen. i just gave him the ball but he took my phone number about a month later he called me and gave me club seats for a ravens game he was a big car dealer in the baltimore area.
another time a player hit a foul ball matt stover was sitting in the stands next to the dugout i got a foul ball i gave it to him for his son he sent me a pair of cleats the next week.

the most i was ever offered for a ball was $100 which i refused i just gave him a ball.

the best was sorry if i sound mean but this is the story the red sox were in town the last series before the playoffs in 2004 we had a double header back to back there was a annoying fat lady sitting in the first row she was yelling the whole time annoying all the players in the red sox dug out so someone hits a foul ball it rolls to the wall the lady tries to reach over the fence she cannot reach it i run out pick up the ball the whole stadium boos me i go back in the dugout she is bothering me during the game her husband is threatning the players to give her the ball pedro gives her a beach ball instead.her husband said he was going to wait at top of ramp after i get off work to beat me up because i embarrassed his wife
sorry it was so long but pretty funny

orioles03
08-05-2008, 10:16 PM
sorry wrong section i ment to post it in foul ball hr section it's late sorry
pat