PDA

View Full Version : Coast 2 Coast

jetersbatboy
07-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know what happen to them? they had great Mariners stuff but I cant seem to find them on the net anymore.

trsent
07-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know what happen to them? they had great Mariners stuff but I cant seem to find them on the net anymore.

You can find them boys at:

http://www.millcreeksports.com/

tym
07-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Actually, Jeff Johnson owns Coast to Coast....Scott owns Mill Creek. But they have been partners for decades on big transactions. Coast to Coast is not Mill Creek Sports Cards.

Jeff sold his Bellevue shop and now operates from this web site:

http://www.coasttocoastsports.com/index.php

Cheers, Ty

jetersbatboy
07-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Ty,
Can you point me in the direction of where I can find a Ichiro game used bat.
Thanks Scott

jetersbatboy
07-31-2008, 02:04 PM
I have tried to contact them by email and phone# but both don't seem to work?
Mahalo Scott

mariner_gamers
07-31-2008, 02:49 PM
I have been asking around about Coast to Coast. From what I can gather it appears Jeff Johnson has focused his interests in other areas for now. Perhaps he will return to memorabilia once the Mariner's get rolling again? Also I have been asking about an Ichiro for you and have had no luck.

Thanks!
Davis

jetersbatboy
07-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks Davis I do appreciate that. Its like I am looking Atlantis or something. Never thought it would be so difficult. LOL:D
Mahalo Nui Loa, Scott

tym
08-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Guys,
Thats true Jeff is mostly doing other projects now a days.

Regarding Ichiro out of the lot that he sold to Scott and Jeff 99% was presold to Japan.

I did go to Jeffs house before the season kicked off and he had about 2 dozen bats, half dozen home jerseys, caps, batting gloves, elbow guards, wrist bands all 2007. As far as I know other then the ones I picked out and a couple others, they mostly presold to Japan with none available today.

Hope that helps,
Ty

tym
08-01-2008, 11:12 PM
I have been asking around about Coast to Coast. From what I can gather it appears Jeff Johnson has focused his interests in other areas for now. Perhaps he will return to memorabilia once the Mariner's get rolling again? Also I have been asking about an Ichiro for you and have had no luck.

Thanks!
Davis

Davis,
would enjoy chatting about M's baseball with you as I am in the NW as well. Feel free to contact me at TyMoore122----@----Hotmail.com.
Cheers
Ty

jetersbatboy
08-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the update Ty.... :(
Mahalo Scott

tym
08-02-2008, 12:18 AM
Sorry I couldnt give you better news Scott!
Cheers
Ty

mariner_gamers
08-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Davis,
would enjoy chatting about M's baseball with you as I am in the NW as well. Feel free to contact me at TyMoore122----@----Hotmail.com.
Cheers
Ty

Hey Ty! Email was sent! Nice to hear from you!

Davis
demburey@netzero.net