PDA

View Full Version : Manny, Vlad, Prince, Hamilton, and more!

Aksflyest
07-15-2008, 08:04 PM
My birthday is coming up next weekend so I've decided there's no better time to try to treat myself to some new bats.

I'm looking for bats from Manny, Vlad, Prince Fielder, Josh Hamilton, Soriano, The Upton brothers, Grady Sizemore, Franklin Gutierrez, Evan longoria..as you can see I like alot of the young players so if you have something not on the list feel free to email me I'd love to look at just about anything. I'm still relatively new to the hobby so I'm enjoying trying to build my collection little by little.

I've got about 1200 to play with and am hopefull Ican piece together acouple nice things. I've been watching all the websites and auctions but thought I may have better luck asking what everybody had to offer. Please email pics and info to onelifeent@yahoo.com. Thanks!

AWA85
07-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Email sent.

geoff
07-16-2008, 02:33 AM
email sent out to you.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
Geoff

Aksflyest
08-04-2008, 08:41 PM
bump bump bump..

Thanks to everyone that replied, and big thanks to Mark for the awesome Soriano bat!

I'm still on the hunt for some new bats...Ryan Braun, Fielder, Hamilton, Upton Brothers, Sizemore, Manny, Vlad, others...

email me at onelifeent@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Game Used Bats
08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
I have a Braun M9, Texiera M9, Howard SAM, and Utley SAM Rookie bat if interested.

You can email me for pictures @ RichardsonA742@aol.com

Thanks,

Anthony

Aksflyest
08-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Anthony,

Email sent