PDA

View Full Version : Autographs through the mail??

BIGSTIG
07-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Someone posted about they had a book with a list of addresses of former baseball players that they have sent items to and had signed. I am wondering if that list has a certain player on it I am looking for. Please e-mail me at nmstiglic@aol.com if you would be able to look at list to see if you can help.

Thanks, BIGSTIG

Dewey2007
07-14-2008, 01:34 PM
e-mail me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu and let me know which player you are looking for. I'll see if I can help out.

Dewey

jake33
07-14-2008, 04:31 PM
I send out about 20 cards out a year to get autographed and I usually get them all back (with a Self addressed stamped envelope). I never send them to big name players. I recently sent a jersey card to Tom Tupa for Buccaneers punter and he signed it and sent it back the next day!

I usually send items to minor leaguers or lesser known or former Buccaneers. I am trying to get an autograph of every player that ever played in a regular season game for the Devil Rays and I am 77.3% there.

Recently I sent cards to these athletes and got them all back autographed within a month of sending them out, I usually send a Rookie card or jersey cards to get autographed

Hardy Nickerson
Tom Tupa
Mike Difelice
Andy Cannizaro
Tom Tupa
Jeff Christy
Errict Rhett
Damian Moss
Jason Smith
Brendan Harris
John Halama
Jared Sandberg
Autry Denson

sox83cubs84
10-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Jack Smalling's #15 Baseball Address list is available. I believe it's roughly $25 shipped first class. Get a hold of him at jack@baseballaddresses.com .

Dave M.
Chicago area

LastingsMilledge85
10-25-2009, 08:49 PM
I once sent a letter to Lastings Milledge, and he sent me back a signed note.

grenda12
10-25-2009, 09:08 PM
jake33 could you email me I have a few questions for ya.