PDA

View Full Version : 2008 all star game dvd

the3lads
07-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi:

Just wondering if anyone can hook me up with a dvd of the MLB all star game at Yankee Stadium. Out of town, so anyone taping the game?
Please e-mail at the3lads@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sonny25
07-14-2008, 09:15 AM
I'll definitely be recording it, I can send you a copy of the game and all the festivities if you'd like or I can upload it & you can download it.
Your choice.

On a related topic, does anybody here collect old/classic baseball games on dvd?
I got hundreds of rare baseball games on DVD & some really rare baseball game radio broadcast.

kylehess10
07-14-2008, 09:19 AM
I'll definitely be recording it, I can send you a copy of the game and all the festivities if you'd like or I can upload it & you can download it.
Your choice.

On a related topic, does anybody here collect old/classic baseball games on dvd?
I got hundreds of rare baseball games on DVD & some really rare baseball game radio broadcast.

Do you have any current regular season games? And if so, do you have any list of the games you have on DVD?

Sonny25
07-14-2008, 01:45 PM
My website is www.Tha5ive.com

Unfortunately I took my list of games because I'm redesigning it right now.

But as for newer games, I don't have a huge number of games yet from this year.
Really only games with some significance, like an A-Rod homer.
Walk-off homer games, extra extra inning games, etc.

As for last year I have all of the playoff games and then only significant games as well.

My specialty is old old old games & rare radio broadcast.

I should have my site completely finished, with EVERYTHING updated early this fall.

the3lads
07-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks! How much would you want for the game and build-up to the game?

Sonny25
07-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Yea my email is webmaster@tha5ive.com

Aside from baseball, I also have a very extensive basketball,football & boxing section.
And then numerous rare dvds of other sports.

the3lads
07-15-2008, 02:37 PM
A dvd would be great. please e-mail at the3lads@yahoo.com

the3lads
07-22-2008, 03:25 PM
still looking for the 2008 allstar game.