PDA

View Full Version : NY Penn League

echl fan
03-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase game worn jerseys from the NY Penn League? Please email me at semurdoch@sympatico.ca

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Steve.

suave1477
03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
I can get you tons from the NY Penn League is there something specific your looking for?

echl fan
03-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey Suave,

Email me at semurdoch@sympatico.ca when you get a chance.

THX

sox83cubs84
06-14-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm not sure this is what you want, but I have a pair of 1973 Cubs home pants that were sent down and used by the Geneva Cubs in 1981. The name and number TOBIN 10 is written on one inside pocket, in reference to Patrick Tobin, a 1B-2B whose only pro season was with Geneva in '81. One repair on back of thigh, seam split in crotch. Asking $15 + $5 S&H. No pics, but will answer questions.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (not my Pay Pal ID).

TNTtoys
06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase game worn jerseys from the NY Penn League? Please email me at semurdoch@sympatico.ca

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve,

I have a game used Brooklyn Cyclones jersey for sale -- it was worn during Italian Heritage night and is white with blue & green lettering. If you have any interest in this jersey, please feel free to email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.

FYI, the Brooklyn Cyclones do not sell or auction their jerseys -- they raffle them later in the season at the park. These are generally tough jerseys to obtain -- you need to be lucky.

Nick