PDA

View Full Version : New Style Cincinnati Reds Jerseys

Neely8
07-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Does anyone know what the deal is with the new style Reds jerseys that were first worn last season? I haven't seen hardly any around or available. Ball Park Heroes had and I think still has a few lower end guys but other than that I have not seen much of anything else on any other dealers sites or on ebay.

chakes89
07-06-2008, 11:23 PM
They sold a few of them at Redsfest but the prices were unusually high for some reason.

They wanted like $150 for Road Jerseys with little use worn by guys like Mike Stanton

I guess they figured that people would shell out the big bucks for a new style of jersey. They thought WRONG

AWA85
07-08-2008, 03:27 PM
A Crosby jersey just hit the old ebay. So far I have only seen a Victor Santos and a Hamilton along with the ones on ebay. I am ready to begin my collection on the new ones but wouldn't mind a little higher quality player than Crosby and Santos.... I guess I will have to wait till Juan Castro and Mike Stanton come out :D

suave1477
07-08-2008, 04:08 PM
AWA85 Heeeeey I take offense to that as a Bubba Crosby fan I was hoping for big things for him oh well:rolleyes:

I still say the Yankees should of kept him but thats a whole other argument lol lol

Too bad that Jersey isn't game used otherwise I would have some interest in it.