PDA

View Full Version : Jay Buhner

harpt
07-04-2008, 12:10 AM
I seriously wish I were a Jay Buhner fan. I can't wait for the day when a seller has a week just like this full of one of my guys.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgameusedbat

BergerKing22784
07-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing the other day! someone will be getting a great deal on a game used Buhner item

skyking26
07-04-2008, 01:19 AM
I always liked Buhner when he played. Not enough to collect him, but certainly respected him. Jesus, I see your point, these items are going for next to nothing and are certainly all high end and desireable...

treasurechest collectibles
07-04-2008, 02:08 AM
AROD313....must be heaven for you! :)

mariner_gamers
07-04-2008, 02:09 AM
It is truly Christmas in July!! Next to George Jr. "Bone" is my second favorite M. I will keep my fingers crossed and my wife at the mall!

shoremen44
07-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know who Gameusedbat is?

He accepted an offer from me for the Ken Phelps jersey he has listed... but when I asked how he would like me to pay, he will not respond.

I think he wants more for the jersey than he accepted from me and is now ignoring me.

If you have a deal... have some honor and stick to it!!!!

mariner_gamers
07-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Does anyone know who Gameusedbat is?

He accepted an offer from me for the Ken Phelps jersey he has listed... but when I asked how he would like me to pay, he will not respond.

I think he wants more for the jersey than he accepted from me and is now ignoring me.

If you have a deal... have some honor and stick to it!!!!

Uh, just to be fair it is the 4th and I know he has several offers for multiple items and is trying to respond to all of them. I am not interested in the Phelps since I stick to bats so I am not conflicting with you or defending him just lending my experiences with the seller so far. It has taken him up to 10 hours to get back to me regarding a few items I have inquired about. I have purchased items off him since 1999 and whenever I have had a solid deal worked out he has always delivered. I hope it all works out that Phelps would be an awesome pick-up for you!!!

Davis

shoremen44
07-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I appologize... He has contacted me...

I jumped to conclusions as I have been jaded of late...

I have lost a couple of bats and money... there are alot of great collectors and honorable people put there, I just seem to have found the bad ones lately.

So... I am sorry for calling Gameusedbats out for something he did not desrerve...

I am the jerk on this one... he is ok in my book

karamaxjoe
07-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Anyone know why he is selling off all the Buhner stuff? It must have taken years to assemble it all.

Mike

yanks12025
07-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I wonder why he is selling that A-rod bat for the 3rd time. I bought it then returned it, he already had it for sale before he recieved, so he sold it for more the next time. And now its back on ebay. Somethings funny.

Fnazxc0114
07-04-2008, 11:01 PM
theres a guy on ebay that i have talked to a few times that has the same type of collection of rusty greer items. he has a lot of stuff. too bad im not a buhner fan

frikativ54
07-04-2008, 11:39 PM
theres a guy on ebay that i have talked to a few times that has the same type of collection of rusty greer items. he has a lot of stuff. too bad im not a buhner fan

What's with that attachment? :p

Fnazxc0114
07-05-2008, 12:00 AM
i did it as a joke. you didnt hit the button did you?

frikativ54
07-05-2008, 12:21 AM
i did it as a joke. you didnt hit the button did you?

I most certainly did! :D Of course, nothing happened. Figured as much. :eek:

mariner_gamers
07-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Anyone know why he is selling off all the Buhner stuff? It must have taken years to assemble it all.

Mike

The collection was built over about 9-10 years. I had the pleasure of viewing it in 2000 when I still lived in Seattle and it was about 3/4 the size it is now. I had not talked much with the seller since 2003 but noticed he put some stuff up a few months ago. I got a couple Buhner bats then and started talking with him again here and there. From what I can gather he and his wife are trying to get into their dream house and if you are familiar with Seattle housing prices every penny counts!! I sure hope I can get my hands on a few more items!!