PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Kenn Bryant/Kenny Peniston?

stlbats
07-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Last week I posted that I was looking for July 4th Cards/Cubs tickets. Shortly thereafter this guy emailed me with 4 tickets with his price or make an offer. I emailed him back an offer. He then replied that he would accept the offer and send me a paypal invoice. Last Friday afternoon I got home and sent him the money - $275.00. He emailed me Sat morning and said he mailed them Priority Mail. Well now its Thursday night, and I have no tickets. I have emailed him multiple times over the last few days with no reply. His email said his name was Kenn Bryant, but his Paypal account is under Kenny Peniston. I am going to file a Paypal dispute, but does anyone here happen to have his address/phone number.

If anyone has his address or phone number or past experiences with this guy, please email me ASAP.

Thanks
Jason
stlbats@bellsouth.net

kylehess10
07-03-2008, 09:28 PM
I just sent you the e-mail with his address.

stlbats
07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I believe this bum has went by konerkocollector and 05whitesox? any info would be appreciated. We have to out these losers away from our forum for good!

thanks
Jason
stlbats@bellsouth.net

nyjetsfan14
07-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Sorry to hear about that Jason, not a cool thing to ever happen but especially on an anticipated holiday event. I hope you get your money refunded via the paypal dispute. Unfortunately the few bad apples ruin for everybody.