PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Damon using a new bat???

suave1477
07-02-2008, 09:06 AM
I watch just about every Yankeees game and try to keep an eye on the bats that the players use.
This time I found this a bit strange Johnny Damon for as long as I can remember (meaning this season and last season) has pretty much always used BWP bats. Last night I noticed him using a new bat, I don't know if he borrowed it, or got tired of his BWP bats breaking and switching companies but I thought it was interesting.
I couldn't really see a clear shot of the label but it almost look like a PAC - MAN logo on it.
I believe a similar topic was talked about before about these new bats and that it already may be a bat company in existence using a new logo.

Anybody know who makes these?

Game Used Bats
07-02-2008, 09:13 AM
I think you are refering to the Controlling the Game logo.

Anthony

bigtruck260
07-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Controlling the Game

yanks12025
07-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Suave,
I made a post about this bat acouple of months ago and i also said it looks like Mr. Pacman.

suave1477
07-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Thanks guys.

I liked the old logo better, interesting though that Damon would switch. Also I think its a good possibility he is going with a new company or trying a new company instead of borrowing someone elses. Because I don't know anyone else on the team who uses Controlling the Game bats.

TFig27
07-02-2008, 09:48 AM
He has been using it for the past couple games. He also used an all black BWP this year, which is new for him.

Two new bats I need to add to my collection.