PDA

View Full Version : Ah....He's at it again!!!

ndevlin
06-29-2008, 07:00 PM
When is this guy going to get kicked off??

http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-NY-yankees-game-worn-km-pro-baseball-cap-mantle_W0QQitemZ160256228383QQihZ006QQcategoryZ501 17QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

schubert1970
06-29-2008, 08:53 PM
At least he has a photo match!

lol

Fnazxc0114
06-29-2008, 10:52 PM
the seven on the jersey must make the hat a legit g/u mantle hat. i bet the sharpie still smells fresh on that number.

sicollector1954@insightbb.com
06-30-2008, 06:18 PM
The guys name is Lin Griffin. Another forum member (ghostkid) and I have been after him for several years. We were both ripped by him. He just goes on and on taking advantage of people after several positive feedbacks and then blocks you ifr you say one thing bad about him. (check out his responses to negative feedbacks from the past) I think everyone reading this thread should email him and tell him how much we appreciate what he is doing for the hobby! Thanks.

ndevlin
06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
The guys name is Lin Griffin. Another forum member (ghostkid) and I have been after him for several years. We were both ripped by him. He just goes on and on taking advantage of people after several positive feedbacks and then blocks you ifr you say one thing bad about him. (check out his responses to negative feedbacks from the past) I think everyone reading this thread should email him and tell him how much we appreciate what he is doing for the hobby! Thanks.

Well, the Pirates helmet he did a few months back was just absolutely pathetic, I thought I would share this auction as well. I like how all of his auctions are private. And everything he buys(that he resells as something else) is also private. What a loser.