PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods signed game used bag (Historic)

moderncollector
06-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Historic Auctions just auctioned a Tiger Woods game used bag for $5K. In the same month, Mastro sold a Masters game used signed tiger woods shirt from a year he finished 2nd for $40K+ What gives?

allstarsplus
06-27-2008, 01:15 PM
What gives?

What gives? Supply & Demand. Real Tiger stuff is tough to find.

That used bag from the Buick Open (sold on Historic's auction) just went on eBay about a week and a 1/2 ago, but didn't sell. I think the seller posts on here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiger-Woods-Auto-2000-1-Event-Used-Golf-Bag-JSA-LOP_W0QQitemZ160248213790QQihZ006QQcategoryZ1223QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Historic also had a Tiger glove (Not UDA) that sold for over $2,000 w/ the buyers premium.

I have been fortunate enough to get a lot of Tiger used items including a couple of gloves, shirts and hats and I just sold a Tiger Woods game used cap and glove both auto'd with Upper Deck Authentication COA and hologram. I sold the glove on eBay for slightly more than what Historic sold their's for----mine had UDA authentication so I am surprised it didn't sell for more!

I also got some of the same shirts that Tiger wore on the Sunday round of this years US Open that are auto'd.

TIGER IS HOT (in terms of demand)!!!!

allstarsplus
06-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Wow. This Tiger Woods cap sold on eBay for $7,500!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Tiger-Woods-AUTO-TOURNAMENT-USED-Nike-HAT-UDA_W0QQitemZ230263498577QQihZ013QQcategoryZ1223QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

otismalibu
06-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Wow. This Tiger Woods cap sold on eBay for $7,500!!!!!

Guy with (0) feedback...been a member for a week.

I'm sure the check is in the mail.

allstarsplus
06-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Guy with (0) feedback...been a member for a week.

I'm sure the check is in the mail.

Otis - You called it right! Already looks like it is relisted! That didn't take long. I block all eBay bidders w/ 0 feedback!

gameused
06-30-2008, 02:25 AM
Historic Auctions just auctioned a Tiger Woods game used bag for $5K. In the same month, Mastro sold a Masters game used signed tiger woods shirt from a year he finished 2nd for $40K+ What gives?

WOW! I think I should consign my mint Tiger Woods signed Sports Illustrated magazine and a Tiger Woods 2001 Masters flag signed in the middle of the of the USA, I heard he only signs in the middle for close friends and usually personalizes items that he signs.

Any idea on what they are both worth?

Both autos were obtained from a friend of mine thru Tigers caddie Steve Williams.