PDA

View Full Version : Selling Advice

kellsox
06-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Contemplating selling a fairly significant(at least I believe it to be) 2007 Red Sox World Series GU item. I don't see a GUU auction in the near future so besides eBay, what other options would forum members suggest or recommend?
Thanks
K
kelspeck@gmail.com

suave1477
06-26-2008, 10:48 AM
I guess it depends of how quick of a prefereed turn around time your looking to make on it. For a quick turn around time Ebay would probably be you best bet but if time is not important I would say try a sports auction house.

kellsox
06-26-2008, 11:59 AM
I have plenty of experience using eBay but I've never dealt with an auction house. Which are considered the "better" ones?
K
kelspeck@gmail.com

suave1477
06-26-2008, 12:04 PM
I have always like Grey Flannel, but I am sure some of the other members here can point you in other directions such as Heritage, AMI, Lelands or another house.

ChrisCavalier
06-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Contemplating selling a fairly significant(at least I believe it to be) 2007 Red Sox World Series GU item. I don't see a GUU auction in the near future so besides eBay, what other options would forum members suggest or recommend?
Thanks
K
kelspeck@gmail.com
Hello Kelly,

The next GUU consignment auction will be in October (we will be taking consignments through the National Convention in August). In addition, we are in the final stages of testing in preparation to launch our other selling platforms on the site.

Please email or call me if you would like to discuss things further.

dcgreg25
06-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Ebay would go the quickest but it sounds like you may be better off trying to get in at an auction house. My vote would be for Grey Flannel as I have always had positive experiences with them. Good luck!

shoremen44
06-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Chris,
Any update on the time frame for the selling platform.

thanks

jgoldstein2000
06-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Kelly,

I think you should wait until my next paycheck and sell it to me... it will reside in a very happy home with lots of love :)