PDA

View Full Version : Shaq RAP

jetersbatboy
06-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Why is shaq dumping on kobe? im not a big fan kobe but, im starting not to think very highly of shaq..

both-teams-played-hard
06-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Why is shaq dumping on kobe? im not a big fan kobe but, im starting not to think very highly of shaq..
Sir
Have you not read the papers or seen Sportscenter over the last 4 years? Kobe has issues. He is smug, an elitist...basically he thinks he's better than you. He is the best player in basketball. He accomplished great things with the Lakers this year. I get chills when I think about the night he hit 82. He's still a jackball.
Orlando is my 2nd hometown. I've met Shag several times. I was a Magic season ticket holder for Orlando's first 6 seasons. He dicked over the Orlando Magic. They would have named an Arena after Shaq, if he stayed in Orlando. Then L.A. dicked Shaq...you reap what you sew. Shag is a charitable dude and has a great sense of humor. Shaq is a slightly above average rapper. If Shaq wasn't Shaq, we would have never heard his music. However, Shaq is a female soccer player...but Kobe is more of a female soccer player..."female soccer player" is code for .............
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/130/kobechastainck5.jpg