PDA

View Full Version : Possible bat trade??

woodbat
06-20-2008, 07:04 PM
I am still looking for a Stubby Clapp LS 2001 bat. I currently have three duplicate Cardinal bats. I would trade any two for a Stubby Clapp bat. Interested folks, email me at woodbat@bellsouth.net (woodbat@bellsouth.net)

1. Kelly Stinnett-Ivory Marucci CB15 Pro Model-Knob is stamped 6-20-07 with uniform number 35. The 35 has been marked out and replaced with a 4 (Molina ?). This bat was originally broken in two pieces and reconstructed by Jeff Scott. Bat comes with a COA from the St Louis Cardinals and was their lot 051-07.
2. Abraham Nunez-Walker X Bat Model 24-Pro Maple 33.5. Bat is uncracked and has players tape job. Has his #3 on knob and barrel end. Comes with St Louis Cardinal COA, lot 49-05.
3. Mark Grudzielanek-Black X Bat Model 24-Pro Maple 33.75. Bat is uncracked and has players tape job. Has no number on the knob, but has his Cardinal number 12 in the cupped barrel end. There is no Cardinal COA with this bat.

So if you are interested, email me and I will send what ever photos you would need.

Thanks,
Don
woodbat

stlgroundskeeper
06-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Email Sent.

Andrew

woodbat
06-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Email Sent.

Andrew
Andrew,
Received your email. Will hold a while, really looking for a LS.
Will keep you informed.
Don