PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Collect GU Football Gloves???

dcgreg25
06-19-2008, 08:40 AM
I am curious as I have a pretty decent collection of football gloves and was wondering if others collected as well. Lets see what gloves you guys have...Below are a couple of mine.

Chad Johnson GU Signed Glove
http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/f7/5c/a026_1.JPG

Marvin Harrison GU Signed Glove (Harrison Hologram)
http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/f4/63/6720_1.JPG

gregguy@hotmail.com

jayt1234
06-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I collect Cowboys game used gloves. I have a bunch and will post photos later. I got a lot this year from someone I know who had access to the team through a friend of his in Dallas. I asked if he could get any cleats or gloves since I knew the larger items were not realistic. I ended up getting a ton of gloves. I got a pair of Terrell Owens, Marion Barber, Akin Ayodele, Chris Canty, Anthony Spencer, Ken Hamlin, Patrick Crayton. These were the only ones I.D. by number.

Jay

orioles03
06-19-2008, 09:45 AM
when i worked on the sidlines for the ravens on the visitors i would always get the gloves that were left on the visitors sidlines and we also had to go help the visiting players get there bags in the trunk so after the team would leave you would not believe how messy an nfl locker room is i walked around after the oakland raiders left and i got problally 30 pair of gloves including randy moss out of his locker i would get glove every game i have them in a dufffle bag now full to the top giants, chargers every game i would come home with a bag full
thay still smell like sweat

Jags Fan Dan
06-19-2008, 09:47 AM
I actually have a couple from the Jags. I have a pair that I think were worn by Reggie Williams and then I have some lineman gloves that I don't know who used them. That may sound dumb, but I bought a bag of stuff that was scavenged from the Jags locker room after a game in Indy October 24, 2004. Got a Wilson field towel, elbow pad, under armour shirt, the two pairs of gloves mentioned, and an ankle brace. I style matched the Williams gloves.

jayt1234
06-19-2008, 10:22 AM
I know it is off topic, but what is your opinion of the Brunell helmet on Jim Yackel's site?

Jay

Jags Fan Dan
06-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Jay,

I would like to email you. Shoot me an email at danno_45255@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Dan

BULBUS
06-19-2008, 12:28 PM
when i worked on the sidlines for the ravens on the visitors i would always get the gloves that were left on the visitors sidlines and we also had to go help the visiting players get there bags in the trunk so after the team would leave you would not believe how messy an nfl locker room is i walked around after the oakland raiders left and i got problally 30 pair of gloves including randy moss out of his locker i would get glove every game i have them in a dufffle bag now full to the top giants, chargers every game i would come home with a bag full

Orioles,

Are you looking to sell any of those Giants gloves? If so, email me: donnie23fan@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Chris

Tedw9
06-19-2008, 04:06 PM
My Adam Vinatieri '05 AFC Championship gloves.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Tedw9/adam.jpg

RonnieMac
09-05-2010, 11:39 AM
I am interested as I collect Raiders stuff and have gotten into the game used stuff in the past years. email me at bosker24@comcast.net. Jerseys ive gotten Fabian Washington away jersey Anthony Dorsett home jersey. Gloves from MarcelReece,Zach Crockett, Cooper Carlisle, and wrist bands from Gradkowski. Would like to add more gloves and some cleats to my collection.

RonnieMac
09-05-2010, 11:41 AM
My Adam Vinatieri '05 AFC Championship gloves.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/Tedw9/adam.jpg
Those are very cool. I dont blame you for encasing them.