PDA

View Full Version : Saints Shop GU Offerings

saintsfan
06-18-2008, 07:56 PM
I visited the Saints shop in the Superdome today. They had a GU 07 BREES jersey on display with captain patch and hemmed waist for only $3500.

That had an inventory book of all their GU offerings. It looks like they were manufacturing high priced GU jerseys as they had multiple GU black and white jerseys for all their top players and listed the game/date which they were used. The cheap ones were $1750 or so, not sure, sticker shock was still in effect.

Tom
La.

nyjetsfan14
06-19-2008, 09:32 AM
I visited the Saints shop in the Superdome today. They had a GU 07 BREES jersey on display with captain patch and hemmed waist for only $3500.

That had an inventory book of all their GU offerings. It looks like they were manufacturing high priced GU jerseys as they had multiple GU black and white jerseys for all their top players and listed the game/date which they were used. The cheap ones were $1750 or so, not sure, sticker shock was still in effect.

Tom
La.

Pretty astonishing prices...I wonder how much business they are actually realizing? What part of the collector community would shell out that kind of dough for recent Saints stuff, especially when they pull the ole issued stuff as worn card (which the Jets did early on in their game worn sales endeavors)? Thanks for the update and keep us posted if you return and notice a decline in prices or inventory.

ivo610
12-17-2009, 01:00 PM
A little more than a year later and these prices make sense.