PDA

View Full Version : albert pujols uda

orioles03
06-18-2008, 09:08 AM
has anyone seen this albert pujols breaking through piece it's a little expensive but i'm sure it is something you have never seen
http://store.upperdeck.com/Products/Upper+Deck+Default+Catalog/PID-56047.aspx

i picked up a tiger woods braking through unsigned piece with an actual golf ball coming through the glass does any one else have any of these pieces they look well done

bigtruck260
06-18-2008, 09:28 AM
It is a cool piece - but it would have been cooler had UD used an actual gamer instead of the issued model.

If I had the space, might have already had one.

orioles03
06-18-2008, 09:35 AM
they are nice. the piece i got is a tiger woods used practice ball coming through the glass it is probally the cheapest tiger piece out there i will show pics when it comes in. i like some of the pieces upper deck have but very expensive

allstarsplus
06-18-2008, 11:52 AM
they are nice. the piece i got is a tiger woods used practice ball coming through the glass it is probally the cheapest tiger piece out there i will show pics when it comes in. i like some of the pieces upper deck have but very expensive

If anyone needs UDA items, I am a direct reseller for Upper Deck Authenticated and would be happy to help any members out.

That Tiger ball set is a great item auto'd. I have a couple left. Just sold on eBay yesterday that Tiger Woods tournament used glove I posted a few weeks ago!!!

I sold the Pujols UDA World Series bat and jersey on Lelands this month and had previously sold those breaking through bat piece.

I still think UDA does a great job with their items although as Orioles03 says it is EXPENSIVE, they did lower the prices of Tiger Woods items about 4 years ago ;) .

orioles03
06-18-2008, 11:56 AM
i was looking at the tiger autographed desk piece but i passed on that and got the unsigned breaking through , thanks i will keep you in mind if i ever decide to buy anymore uda pieces
at least you know they are legit

orioles03
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
If anyone needs UDA items, I am a direct reseller for Upper Deck Authenticated and would be happy to help any members out.

That Tiger ball set is a great item auto'd. I have a couple left. Just sold on eBay yesterday that Tiger Woods tournament used glove I posted a few weeks ago!!!

I sold the Pujols UDA World Series bat and jersey on Lelands this month and had previously sold those breaking through bat piece.

I still think UDA does a great job with their items although as Orioles03 says it is EXPENSIVE, they did lower the prices of Tiger Woods items about 4 years ago ;) .
allstar hi i was wondering if by any chance you have a piece through uda i have been looking for it is an unsigned tiger woods breaking through chip shot unsigned i have been looking all over the internet and i found one but they have no picture it is listed for $199 i was wondering if you know where i could find one it looks like a couple years old thanks
pat orioles03@verizon.net

allstarsplus
06-18-2008, 10:39 PM
allstar hi i was wondering if by any chance you have a piece through uda i have been looking for it is an unsigned tiger woods breaking through chip shot unsigned i have been looking all over the internet and i found one but they have no picture it is listed for $199 i was wondering if you know where i could find one it looks like a couple years old thanks
pat orioles03@verizon.net

Pat - I sent you an email. I know you said you found a listing with no picture but see if you can find a pic somewhere so I can check with UDA.