PDA

View Full Version : The joy of getting a photomatch

jake33
06-13-2008, 07:33 AM
I jsut photomatched a game used Buccaneers jersey I have had for 2 years last night. Great photomatch of the player getting a QB sack with 2 identifying hit marks on the jersey...

I was just wondering how thrilling is it for collectors to get a photo match of their jersey... I would say that 60% of my game used jerseys have a photo or video match to...

Jags Fan Dan
06-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Yep, the photo match is the ultimate for any collectible. And when you find one, for me at least, there is a definite adrenaline rush involved.

Jags Fan Dan
06-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Oh, and also, let's see yours! I had photo matched my latest acquisition before it even hit my doorstep!

Dewey2007
06-13-2008, 11:02 AM
In my short time collecting I have been able to photo match a couple of my football jerseys and I have to say it's a pretty cool feeling. I just wish it were possible to purchase the photos to display with them. GettyImages you must let us drink from the well...

Anyhow, I have a couple of others I just purchased that I'm hopeful that I can photomatch too. One of them I have to go to an old VHS videotape to check out. Come to think of it I don't even remember if we still have a VHS player?? It should be interesting.