PDA

View Full Version : Royals Question

HENMICK44
06-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Does Anyone Know If The Royals Have A Fanfest Or If They Sell Off Their Gamers At A Store Or Auction? If So Does Anyone Have A Phone Number For Them? Thanks

Looking For A Mientkiewicz Game Used Royal Jersey(i Know Its Going To Be Tuff)

pietraynor
06-11-2008, 03:16 AM
Royals had a FanFest type event prior to the start of the season selling game used, believe it was sometime in March. Unsure if they sell anything at the stadium. Jay.

HENMICK44
06-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks Jay

CampWest
06-14-2008, 03:19 PM
They did sell a bunch of game used stuff at the fanfest, but there wasnt any big names in the selection. They occassionally have bats in the stadium gift shops, but again its generally very overpriced minor leaguers. Not even guys on the 40man roster.

AWA85
06-14-2008, 03:36 PM
CampWest, any idea do they ever have any Mike Moustakas items there at the stadium? I know he is only in single A but was wondering if he falls into the line of players that are not on the 40 man roster.

CampWest
06-14-2008, 03:40 PM
CampWest, any idea do they ever have any Mike Moustakas items there at the stadium? I know he is only in single A but was wondering if he falls into the line of players that are not on the 40 man roster.

I wish... I've not seen any Moustakas game used stuff anywhere. Typically all they have is a couple bats from guys from Omaha that are not top prospects. From what I've heard second hand, most of the stuff that leaves the stadium, the players keep and donate to charity auctions. I've asked around at the gift shop and they say that they never get the good stuff... I'm talking they might have an Adam Donachie bat for $200. Its really pathetic.

CampWest
06-14-2008, 03:43 PM
As I think some more, They did have a few good pieces in silent auctions at the FanFest in February. Some legit MLB player jerseys and bats. I bid on a few, but didnt win anything.

HENMICK44
06-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Do You Remember If They Had Any Mientkiewicz Jerseys???

CampWest
06-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Do You Remember If They Had Any Mientkiewicz Jerseys???

I do recall speaking with a gentleman that was purchasing a Mientkiewicz BP jersey.

As an fyi, everything in the game used shop sold faster than you can imagine. I spoke with a gentleman running the operation about 45 minutes after opening on the first day and he said they had already sold $7500 worth of stuff. They were, to say the least, overwhelmed.