PDA

View Full Version : ws bat

Sanger22
06-08-2008, 09:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone can direct me to someone that can would be willing to give their opinion on a bat I was interested in. I was told to come to this site but have not had any luck. I am interested in the Manny Ramirez 04 ws bat listed on ebay. I posted a thread and some pictures last week and had 80 views and 0 responses. Im just looking for an opinion on whether or not this looks like a ws game used bat. If Im not posting these in the correct place or doing something incorrectly please let me know and I will correct it. I would feel more comfortable having some opinions from people that are the experts at this. Also I am willing to pay for the opinion of a collector through paypal.

Thanks, John

gamer35
06-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Bat used by Manny?-yes

Game Used in the 2004 World Series?-In reviewing the 20 or so AB's from the World Series, the pine tar application is not consistent with any of the AB's in the respective games.

The bat originated from a seller who posts on this forum and I believe he posted the provenance behind the bat.

orioles03
06-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone can direct me to someone that can would be willing to give their opinion on a bat I was interested in. I was told to come to this site but have not had any luck. I am interested in the Manny Ramirez 04 ws bat listed on ebay. I posted a thread and some pictures last week and had 80 views and 0 responses. Im just looking for an opinion on whether or not this looks like a ws game used bat. If Im not posting these in the correct place or doing something incorrectly please let me know and I will correct it. I would feel more comfortable having some opinions from people that are the experts at this. Also I am willing to pay for the opinion of a collector through paypal.

Thanks, John
contact me at orioles03@verizon.net the bat belonged to me i will give you the story nate who still has the bat i believe, is a member of the forum try contacting him i know he is busy but if you cant get ahold of him i will let you know the story behind the bat thanks
pat