PDA

View Full Version : Help with posada bat

jetersbatboy
06-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey guy take a look at this posada bat on ebay, and tell me if you think the sig. was there before the ball marks. in one pic it looks like the sig. is scratched of by a ball mark.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270244218582

suave1477
06-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Everything looks pretty good with this one. I may even be interested in it. my only slight problem is the lack of pine tar but it looks like a bat Posada hit with a few times and probably gave it away.

BMH
06-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Posada uses heavy FT, I mean he likes the barrel to be black in spots. I remember this order, we forgot to write heavy FT so my workers did a light FT and he hated them. He probably used them a few times until the replacements showed up.

Vintagedeputy
06-07-2008, 09:36 PM
The lack of pine tar and urine stains (haha) on the tape make me think that he used it very little.

Thanks for the info on the heavy FT treatment Brian, I always wondered why my Posada bat looked crispy!

Jim

BULBUS
06-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Looks like an inscription above the signature has been scraped off. If your looking for a nice Posada, email me. I have a couple you may be interested in. My email is donnie23fan@yahoo.com. -Chris