PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Rockies Dugout Store

markfd
06-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Does anyone have any experience buying GU items from the Rockies store at Coors Field? I will be there on Friday and was wondering if anyone on the forum could give me a preview.

Thanks,

Mark

Sincityson
06-03-2008, 11:23 PM
I have purchased a few items from their other locations around town. Each store does seem to carry game jerseys and for the most part they are fairly reasonably priced. Not sure if the one in Coors currently carries any bats or helmets, however they do have them from time to time..

island_style
06-04-2008, 04:33 AM
Sincityson,

Do you know if the Rockies stores also sell minor league game used items? Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Sincityson
06-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Sincityson,

Do you know if the Rockies stores also sell minor league game used items? Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

As far as AAA Skysox jerseys, items, etc.. none that I saw.. I am still trying to figure out how the Skysox distribute their jerseys, or if they even sell them. There seems to be virtually info out there on what they do with them. I've tried to contact them, and was basically told, they aren't for sale..

Dodgers101
07-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Sincityson,
I'm looking for some Chris Iannetta game used items. Is there a particular person to deal with. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks for any help.

John

Sincityson
07-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Sincityson,
I'm looking for some Chris Iannetta game used items. Is there a particular person to deal with. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks for any help.

John

I'd suggest talking to Matt, via email DugoutC@coloradorockies.com , he can also be contacted by phone, I don't have the number right now, however I think it was listed in the forum at some point in the past..

Sincityson
10-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Anyone know if the Rockies Dugout store is currently selling any of the 2008 game jersersy or bats?

SCS