PDA

View Full Version : Maryland.. D.C. Area collectors... OT

BergerKing22784
06-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey everyone in the Maryland, D.C. area... Well this is off topic and some of you have posted pictures of your display rooms and from the looks of them you guys are not struggling with money so I was just wondering what your career was and also if there were any jobs open for a soon to be college graduate? Very loyal and managing experience.

Thanks,
Brian
brian.berger@cablespeed.com

allstarsplus
06-01-2008, 09:00 PM
you guys are not struggling with money

Thanks,
Brian
brian.berger@cablespeed.com

Brian - I live in Potomac, MD so I fit your geographic area and enjoyed your Post especially your quote above as I hear that same "line" from my brothers and my older kids and my ex-wife too.

I have to tell you since you just graduated that with a few bad years anyone could go from the Penthouse to the Outhouse.

Email me a resume' and I will see if I can help you out!

Vintagedeputy
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Brian - I live in Potomac, MD so I fit your geographic area and enjoyed your Post especially your quote above as I hear that same "line" from my brothers and my older kids and my ex-wife too.

I have to tell you since you just graduated that with a few bad years anyone could go from the Penthouse to the Outhouse.

Email me a resume' and I will see if I can help you out!

Is there room left in the outhouse? I may be looking for a place to sleep in the near future.

allstarsplus
06-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Is there room left in the outhouse? I may be looking for a place to sleep in the near future.

Jim - I always have room for you and Ryan!!!

Vintagedeputy
06-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I have seen that toilet before!!!!!!!

allstarsplus
06-01-2008, 09:27 PM
I have seen that toilet before!!!!!!!

Very good memory!!!!! Do you want to revisit the outhouse on June 21st?????

Vintagedeputy
06-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Very good memory!!!!! Do you want to revisit the outhouse on June 21st?????

I'd love to, but we'll be in Vah Beach for my buddy's wife's surprise party since she just passed the bar......

me, on the other hand, will be stopping by the bar and staying awhile....:)

raincheck? Ryan is dying to see his girlfriend....hah!

allstarsplus
06-01-2008, 09:46 PM
raincheck? Ryan is dying to see his girlfriend....hah!Of course!!!!

BergerKing22784
06-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the reply allstar! I will be sending you my resume in the next few days. I am ready to get out of retail so I hope thats not what you will have me applying for! hahaha. I am ready for my weekends free so I can go to Orioles and Nationals games and concerts on my wekends!

Thanks,
Brian

Vintagedeputy
06-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey Andrew,

Got any old jobs laying around for someone with a limited skill set such as me? Need someone to clean that toilet? I work for box seats and hot dogs.

haha!

Jim

allstarsplus
06-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey Andrew,

Got any old jobs laying around for someone with a limited skill set such as me? Need someone to clean that toilet? I work for box seats and hot dogs.

haha!

Jim

Jim - If you wash and wax my cars, I will upgrade my box seats to Suite seats for you!

Thanks for the reply allstar! I will be sending you my resume in the next few days. I am ready to get out of retail so I hope thats not what you will have me applying for! hahaha. I am ready for my weekends free so I can go to Orioles and Nationals games and concerts on my wekends!

Brian - Let's see the resume' and go from there, but I see Blog editor may not be the job for you. lol

Vintagedeputy
06-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Jim - If you wash and wax my cars, I will upgrade my box seats to Suite seats for you!

haha! Deal!

gatorcollector
06-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Brian, if you're interested in a government job, check out USA Jobs on the web. I know Social Security is hiring a lot this year due to a lot of retirements. It's not very exciting, but it's a good job with lots of potential for advancement.

BaseballGM
06-03-2008, 06:48 PM
I believe you'll see a lot of opportunities in the Federal Government in the next three years. The first few years of baby boomers are now looking to get out and retire. Good luck with the search.