PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: A Cheap POS Bat To Swing Around

frikativ54
05-31-2008, 03:07 AM
Since I love game-used memorabilia and don't want to swing my own more valuable bats, I was wondering if someone could provide me with the following: a cheap piece of trash discarded bat with no value that I could swing around and take some hacks with. I don't have much to spend. All I want is a hammered bat I can take some whacks with. In other words, I want a cheap reject bat at a low price just because I'd like to swing one. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Jags Fan Dan
05-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Frik,

Since you aren't picky, I would just watch eBay. There are always some bats that are professional models but with no players name and they usually go pretty cheap.

sox83cubs84
11-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi, Frik:

I just dug up a LS 1980-83 M110 store model bat with a Fred Lynn signature on the barrel. Bat appears to have no cracks, but has lots of use, a bit of deadwood and a couple of chips off the knob. If you still want a POS bat for your own use, $10 takes this one, and the ten-spot is basically what I figure shipping will cost...My wife would be thrilled:D if I got this out of the apartment. PLMK. No camera to send pics, but will answer questions.

Dave Miedema
ballhawk396@hotmail.com

jgperro
11-15-2009, 02:36 AM
I've got tons of LS and Easton Pro stocks I'll sell u. Used and hammered or new...... dirt cheap. Quite a selection of sizes too.... Did i mention dirt cheap?

email me
JGPerro@yahoo.com

kylehess10
11-15-2009, 03:02 PM
This forum is the best place to find cheap gamers to take hacks with yourself. I've bought quite a few good gamers of expensive models for only $10-$20 each.