PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea?

bubbrubb25
05-28-2008, 07:15 PM
I could use a little spare cash right about now and I was thinking of doing a mystery game used bat sale, like the ball in the bag or the mystery game used item sale steiner has. I was thinking of charging $50 per order, would anyone be interested in anything like that?

BergerKing22784
05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
I would have to know what u will be giving away... Like if you make 10 grab bags available I want to know what I could possibly get if I bought one of the 10. Cause I am sure everyone has been dooped before when the auction says you could possibly get Albert Pujols autographed ball in this lot yadda yadda yadda than you end up with Greg Myers. If you told me the 10 possible items that each auction winner will have a chance of getting I might be more likley to purchase shoot i might even buy all 10 to guarentee I get the item I want.

bubbrubb25
05-28-2008, 07:58 PM
I would have to know what u will be giving away... Like if you make 10 grab bags available I want to know what I could possibly get if I bought one of the 10. Cause I am sure everyone has been dooped before when the auction says you could possibly get Albert Pujols autographed ball in this lot yadda yadda yadda than you end up with Greg Myers. If you told me the 10 possible items that each auction winner will have a chance of getting I might be more likley to purchase shoot i might even buy all 10 to guarentee I get the item I want.
Here would be the good ones,

Alfredo Amezaga
Nick Punto
Brad Eldred
Michael Cuddyer
Pokey Reese
Jose Offerman
Juan Encarnacion
Damion Easley

bubbrubb25
05-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Here would be the good ones,

Alfredo Amezaga
Nick Punto
Brad Eldred
Michael Cuddyer
Pokey Reese
Jose Offerman
Juan Encarnacion
Damion Easley
But this would be the full list,

Travis Chapman
Alfredo Amezaga
Nick Punto
Brad Eldred
Rondell White
Michael Cuddyer
Eli Whiteside
Doug Deeds
Rob Mackowiak
Pokey Reese
Jose Offerman
Juan Encarnacion
Damion Easley

jrhrlh
05-28-2008, 10:31 PM
Any chance you would want to sell the Brad Eldred outright? Please let me know.

Jack

bubbrubb25
05-29-2008, 06:40 AM
Any chance you would want to sell the Brad Eldred outright? Please let me know.

JackSure, send me an email.