PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Dodgers Home Opener Series

brianborsch
05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Hello,

I just want to try to confirm something. In the pictures I have seen from the 2008 Home Opener Series against the Giants, the team is not wearing cool base jerseys. In fact I would think an organization like the Dodgers would have it together enough to have new regular jerseys ready for opening day as opposed to some used tattered cool base jerseys correct?

The reason I ask is because Steiner sent me a jersey I won from MLB.com auctions and it is a used and tattered cool base jersey probably from Spring Training. Oh and it is not mlb authenticated which the auction eluded to it being authenticated.

If you want my opinion, I think the player wanted to keep the jersey and Steiner never really got the actual jersey used in the series and are trying to cover the deal. Either way, I am going to return it and expect my full money back.

BB

Mr.3000
05-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope it gets resolved. Do you come across a good amount of Dodger items? Just in case you come upon any Blake DeWitt items I would be interested.

Thanks

dodgersfan
05-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Hello,

I just want to try to confirm something. In the pictures I have seen from the 2008 Home Opener Series against the Giants, the team is not wearing cool base jerseys. In fact I would think an organization like the Dodgers would have it together enough to have new regular jerseys ready for opening day as opposed to some used tattered cool base jerseys correct?

The reason I ask is because Steiner sent me a jersey I won from MLB.com auctions and it is a used and tattered cool base jersey probably from Spring Training. Oh and it is not mlb authenticated which the auction eluded to it being authenticated.

If you want my opinion, I think the player wanted to keep the jersey and Steiner never really got the actual jersey used in the series and are trying to cover the deal. Either way, I am going to return it and expect my full money back.

BB

Here is a picture from opening day,They wore cool base jerseys.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/80635419.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CE41B024AE96D64D4446B5116E1A30C3 A46BB8D1E5A89175

dodgersfan
05-30-2008, 11:12 PM
Here is the link to Getty Images for the Dodgers opening day.

Rudy

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=1&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=dodgers%202008%20opening%20day&src=quick#2

brianborsch
05-31-2008, 02:33 AM
Well then why isn't the jersey mlb authenticated as the auction implied. That is my biggest disappointment.

BB