PDA

View Full Version : Chris Gomez bats and others....

BergerKing22784
05-28-2008, 12:33 AM
I have decided to make Chris Gomez a focus of a bat collection just because he should be cheap and has played for a lot of different teams in his career.. Its my goal to get a bat from each team he has played for. I currently have a Padres and Devil Rays bat of his... Anyone have one of his bats from any of his other teams? Interested in jerseys, cleats batting gloves also... If you have any that your willing to let go cheap let me know.

Also still looking for Kevin Millwood game used jerseys ( some have emailed me but sorry I picked up a Braves one for under 200 and that was the one I wanted the most so those of you who have offered them up for 300+ i am not interested sorry) I will also take bats or cleats of his.

Other players interested in: Cheap Orioles or Braves, or Brandon Berger or anyone else whos last name was Berger, Andruw Jones, Mike Bordick, Greg Myers, Jay Payton, all I can think of right now..

Thanks,
Brian

camarokids
05-28-2008, 10:19 AM
I have a Mizuno Fielding Glove of his , used in 2001 , Gomez gave the glove to Jesse Litsch when he was a Devil Rays bat boy . Glove was originally purchased from Rick Litsch (Jesse's dad) . Jesse used the glove himself , Jesse now pitches for the Blue Jays .

Price is $335.00 shipping included .

dzscope@earthlink.net

camarokids
05-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Forgot to add , you most likely already know .

The fielding glove is one of the rarest game used items you can get of a baseball player . I have not seen another Gomez fielding glove in the past 3 plus years of collecting .

BergerKing22784
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Awesome item.... Yes I know its rare... Little out of my range though... At least at this point I want to get the bats locked up first before I venture to the more expensive items. I seen a game used Orioles jersey of his go for 200 on ebay I was meaning to bid but forgot.

camarokids
05-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey there,
No problem . I think $335.00 is what I paid for it , so I am just wanting what I have into it . Who knows I might decide to keep it .

I have a few of his of his bats , I will post pictures soon . I can't get them out now , it'll make too much noise .....

camarokids
05-29-2008, 09:13 AM
here's a pic of my two Chris Gomez bats .....

I decided to collect John Flaherty bats from every team he has played for . I just won a Red Sox bat . Now I need a Tigers , Padres and yankees bat of his and I'll have one from each of his teams ...

BergerKing22784
05-29-2008, 02:48 PM
I already have the easton model autographed going to let the Slugger go cheap?

camarokids
05-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I already have the easton model autographed going to let the Slugger go cheap?

Are you the one that won the Easton off of ebay last week ? I was going to bid , but I already had one . I want to keep my Gomez bats . I just wanted to share the pictures with you .

My main collecting pursuit is working on getting at least one bat from every position player to log at least one official MLB at-bat for the Devil Rays (1998-2007) . I need 46 more to be complete .

BergerKing22784
05-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah I am the one who won the Easton bat last week. It is pretty sweet... Thanks for letting me win it =).... I dont think i bid much more than min for it. I have a thing for signed game used bats... I was more into autograph collecting so now I am back tracking and getting bats of all the guys who were nice to me and signed when I would spend hours down at Camden Yards in Baltimore.. Chris was always very nice... I wont call myself an expert at autographs but if the gamer is signed I feel its more likley real as I would hope a player would know it wasnt his game used bat if it was fake... That is assuming the autograph is real but like I said I know a lot of autographs so if the autograph looks good I feel safe the bat is to.

camarokids
05-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey there ,
a Gomez Padres Louisville Slugger with the number #10 on the end . He wore #10 with the Padres only .....

230258017304http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gifitem number above ...

Good Luck....

pietraynor
06-08-2008, 06:47 AM
I picked up a #28 Brandon Berger '05 Memphis Game Used/Worn Turn Back The Clock (1800s) jersey from the team..$95 postpaid..email if interested and for pics: ldonalds@columbus.rr.com Thanks, Jay.