PDA

View Full Version : If anyone wants a Yankee-era Columbus Clippers Jersey

perlman9
05-25-2008, 11:26 AM
I took my 6-year-old to a Columbus Clippers game last night (now the minor league affiliate of the Nationals) and was in their shop and saw they have several game jerseys for $75. Now sure who wore what, as they years are different, but if anyone wants one I will be happy to pick on up and send it for cost. Just an offer.

Jason
perlman9@excite.com

Sangy 35
05-27-2008, 02:25 PM
I took my 6-year-old to a Columbus Clippers game last night (now the minor league affiliate of the Nationals) and was in their shop and saw they have several game jerseys for $75. Now sure who wore what, as they years are different, but if anyone wants one I will be happy to pick on up and send it for cost. Just an offer.

Jason
perlman9@excite.com

They updated through their site over the weekend, so you can get a better rundown on what they have. I did find that they have many different years, but they removed most of the patches and the flag patch. Some still have the 30th anniversary patch. When I was there in early May, they had batting helmets, hats, and some equiptment bags, all for ten bucks apiece.