PDA

View Full Version : NFL jersey photo match?

Dewey2007
05-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I think I may have photo matched my Duane Clemons 2002 Chiefs jersey to a game photo dated 11/17/02. My jersey has a huge team repair that starts around the top of the second #9, runs under the reebok symbol down between the numbers to wear it curves between the inner upper and lower half of the numeral. Hopefully this doesn't sound to confusing but I do not know how to outline the area in question like I have seen others do.

Now click on this link from Icon Sports Media and take a look at the area in question.

http://www.iconsportsmedia.com/viewphoto.php?albumId=0&imageId=1304692&source=search&page=1&searchField=ALL&searchstring=duane%20clemons&orient=&sort=&sortorder=&numperpage=20&imagepos=6

It looks like a piece of black tape is holding the jersey together in that area. I enlarged this pic on my word program and I can send the attachment to anyone that wants to take a look.

Any opinions would be appreciated or suggestions on how I can get a clearer picture. Thanks!!

Neely8
05-11-2008, 08:22 PM
It looks to me like the jersey he's wearing in the pic. has the rip between the two sleeve numbers while yours has repairwork above one of the numbers. It appears to be two different locations. I would have to say no but it's harder to say when you are not holding the jersey in your hands.

Dewey2007
05-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Actually the rip goes between the two sleeve numbers and follows around the curve of the upper half of the 9 about half way. I'll try to get a more detailed pic of the repair and post it.

I thought it was black tape in the pic but I think he was wearing black shoulder pads and that is what is showing through the tear.

Dewey2007
05-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Here goes a more closeup pic of the repair area although the camera I have is not the greatest. Anyhow, the repair goes right between the gold outline of the numbers and follows the curve. You can see some of the red thread in the gold outline. Also a pic of the inside of the sleeve showing the repaired area.