PDA

View Full Version : Looking for game used of former Florida Gators

gatorcollector
05-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Got some money to spend and haven't found much on Ebay or anywhere else lately. As always, I'm looking for MLB, NFL, and NBA game worn jerseys of former Florida Gators. I don't have any minor league baseball stuff yet, but would be interested in that as well.

This is not a complete list, just the guys that I would like to have that would probably be in my price range. Lists include past and present players.

NFL - Errict Rhett, Travis Taylor, Mike Peterson, Andra Davis, Danny Wuerffel, Reche Caldwell, Keiwan Ratliff, Terry Jackson, Willie Jackson, Chris Doering, Jabar Gaffney, Channing Crowder, Kenyatta Walker, Taylor Jacobs, Doug Johnson

MLB - Mark Ellis, John Burke, Dave Eiland, Rob Murphy, Tim Olson, Kevin Polcovich, Scott Ruskin, Marc Valdes

NBA - Andrew DeClercq, Vernon Maxwell, Dwayne Schintzius, Orien Greene, James White

Please let me know what you have even if it's not on this list (as long as the player went to Florida). My e-mail is bcouture@cfl.rr.com

gatorcollector
06-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Been a few weeks so I thought I'd try again. If you want a more complete list of Gator athletes I collect, e-mail me. bcouture@cfl.rr.com Thanks!

BergerKing22784
06-25-2008, 12:30 AM
I might have some Eric Metcalf gloves laying around the house some place.

BergerKing22784
06-25-2008, 12:34 AM
nevermind he didnt play for the gators. I could have sworn my friend told him he was a big fan of florida when he got the gloves outta him, guess I was wrong.