PDA

View Full Version : Attn Chicago/Milwaukee area collectors

TNTtoys
05-09-2008, 12:05 PM
All,

I am happy to say that I will be attending this year's National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago late July. I have wanted to do this for the past couple of years, but there was always something that took priority.

While I'm there, I want to take the opportunity to catch a game at of the great ballparks I have never been to before. As both the Cubs and White Sox are out of town, I am targeting Milwaukee for my little excursion. I figure this shouldn't be too tediuos a drive from Chicago.

Would any of you guys be interested in seeing a game that week?

Nick

skyking26
05-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Cubs are actually in town at same time according to schedule...

rose14
05-09-2008, 09:17 PM
The Cubs are @ home against the Pirates starting that Friday. The only problem is that the Friday and Saturday games are afternoon games while the show is going on.

I think the Whitesox are @ the Twins during the National.

TNTtoys
05-10-2008, 12:40 AM
All,

I'll only be there mid-week, and will be back to NY by the time the Cubs come home. No loss, as I have been to a game at Wrigley before.

The Brewers are hosting the Cubs in Milwaukee when I'm in town.

Nick

deionsandersfan2137
05-10-2008, 12:50 AM
i live in milwaukee and when the cubs come to town the tickets are just crazy. Im talking double triple face sometimes. It is always a sell out. so many cubs fans here its crazy. they call it there 2nd home. Its hard to find tickets that are a reasonable price range for the cubs and brew crew.