PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the entire staff and all members of GUU - Please Read

3arod13
05-08-2008, 08:30 AM
It's been said many times before, but I have to say it again:

Kudos to the entire staff and all members of GUU!

The amount of knowledge shared, and the amount of willingness to help others, is just truly amazing.

Today, people are willing to help others if they are gaining something in return. Not in this forum. The passion and integrity ou all display for the Game Used Hobby is amazing.

When first coming to this forum, it took me a while to understand why many were being so hard on me for things that I owned and posted on this site. I wasn't knowledgeable at all then, and got defensive when being questioned.

Well, thanks to all of you, I"m not even close to being an expert, but I have sured learned alot.

Again, many thanks to all of you!

Regards, Tony

3arod13
05-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Heck, I even started a thread asking others who may have had a knee scope (because this was my first) to let me know what to expect, and the response was overwhelming!

Again, doesn't even have to be Game Used related, everyone is willing to help!

ahuff
05-08-2008, 09:53 AM
I second that!!! I'm embarrassed to think of the naivety that I use to make purchases with.

Heck, you want to talk about not "Game Used" related. I was even able to get a missing Chick-fil-a President book that my son wanted, from a fellow forum member.

P.S. By the way, let me know if you didn't receive the payment. I sent it a few weeks ago.