PDA

View Full Version : Lastings Mildeage Cracked Bat May 3rd, or any other nationals Lastings bat crack or uncracked

greengrizzle
05-06-2008, 08:41 PM
I was at that game when Lastings broke his bat in the 8th. Bat Boy wouldnt give it to me hehe, but did throw me a couple 2008 balls from out of the bag, one of them pretty used. Bat Boy said they already slapped a holo on it, so it property of MLB now or he was just saying that. either way was trying to get my hands on a lastings washington nationals bat if there are anyout there. if i can get a price on one, thanks!!

greengrizzle
05-06-2008, 08:42 PM
i meant the third of may not the 8th that isnt here yet

suave1477
05-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Greengrizzle there are a ton of Lastings Milledge bats out there esepcially on ebay shouldnt be hard to find. Also have now become very cheap. I remember when it was first rumored that he was coming up for the Mets his bats were going for $250 and up. Now you can pick one up for around $100. His autograph agent sells his bats on ebay.

Vintagedeputy
05-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Andrew just had one...there will be others.

After watching the Nats/Astros game tonight, you may want to try for a Milledge glove since he doesnt seem to be using it for much....

frikativ54
05-06-2008, 11:46 PM

After watching the Nats/Astros game tonight, you may want to try for a Milledge glove since he doesnt seem to be using it for much....

LOL! :D His bat was good for a few whiffs too!

allstarsplus
05-07-2008, 07:14 AM

Jim - So true (lol), but I have to say that Lastings has been a great teammate and fan friendly.

I always say hitting is contagious and once he is surrounded by "hitters" he will be a .290+ guy!

Jim, you are right that I had one which I sold to the Seargent.

I was actually down in the clubhouse yesterday (team ouy-of-town) and there must have been 4 of his cracked Marucci's there. I didn't take any Lasting's, but got 3 more Zim "light use" Marucci's and some nice Cristian Guzman's!!!

Greengrizzle, I am not sure what Lasting's memorabilia guy Mead is getting this year, but his crcked bats w/ MLB holo's will sell for $199 in the team store.

greengrizzle
05-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Naw, i lost a bat on ebay, it was a nice lastings bat that i lost on ebay for 1 buck. i bid like 69.99 and it sold for like $71 bucks. I really wanted that one though it said new york mets on it. ive been checking but another one hasnt come out yet. Anyone got the nationals team store phone number that would be great.

Allstar Plus, lol i completely envy you(i mean that in the best way with a smile) with the life you live surrounded by baseball and all the teams and players. One day ive saved enough and when i dont have to work on cars, working on Home A/c equipement and, running electrical wire everywhere, i can try to follow baseball for a living. That is what you call doing what you love for a living to the max.

Yeah Lastings definitly has his edges needing to be polished but i really think he could be solid player. He's definitly got that fight attitude in all things. He i think my second favorite on the team, besides zimmy of course

allstarsplus
05-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Anyone got the nationals team store phone number that would be great.

Allstar Plus, lol i completely envy you(i mean that in the best way with a smile) with the life you live surrounded by baseball and all the teams and players. One day ive saved enough and when i dont have to work on cars, working on Home A/c equipement and, running electrical wire everywhere, i can try to follow baseball for a living. That is what you call doing what you love for a living to the max.

Yeah Lastings definitly has his edges needing to be polished but i really think he could be solid player. He's definitly got that fight attitude in all things. He i think my second favorite on the team, besides zimmy of course

The main Team Store phone # is 202-640-7777.

I just bought a bunch more game used balls and some nice MLB holo'd bats of Kearns, Milledge, Zim, LoDuca, Cristian Guzman, and Aaron Boone.

TFig27
05-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Andrew,
Would love a shot at that Boone if it is for sale.

Thanks a lot

Tom

TFig27@aol.com

allstarsplus
05-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Andrew,
Would love a shot at that Boone if it is for sale.

Thanks a lot

Tom

TFig27@aol.com

Tom - Yep, the Boone bat is from his 1st HR game w/ the Nats on Sunday May 4th. He hit the HR in the 4th inning.

Hologram number BB942084 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Game-used Broken Bat.
Session Product Description:

Additional Information: Aaron Boone

Session Name: PIT at WSH
Session Date: May 04, 2008
Autographer:
Authenticator: Authenticators, Inc.

JasonHalliburton
05-09-2008, 06:16 PM
I was at that Boone game. I need that bat really bad!

dcrules01
05-10-2008, 08:26 AM
AP photo the home run swing of Aaron Boone

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/Information/boonehr.jpg

allstarsplus
05-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Scott - Great pic. I am working through the Nationals to get some pics too.

allstarsplus
05-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Similar markings here. What do you think?

dcrules01
05-10-2008, 09:44 AM
I saw that marking on the bat when I enlarged the photo...The photo was from that game in the 4th inning..Does the placement of the marking on the photo look consistent with the marking on the bat..

greengrizzle
05-12-2008, 11:38 AM
allstar plus please give me a call for a price on the lastings bat that was broke in the 8th on the 4th of may, or even the other one you have in the pic. and i guess the boone bat, if its a decent price i can come pick them up today while im out and about. 703-498-6989

dan

lnfogel@aol.com
05-16-2008, 09:28 PM
have lastings milledge mets game used rookie bat and his rookie jersey if interested

allstarsplus
05-16-2008, 09:37 PM

GreenGrizzle - One of the Milledge holograms is now in the system!!!

Hologram number BB943067 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Game-used Broken Bat.
Session Product Description:

Additional Information: Lastings Milledge

Session Name: FLA at WSH
Session Date: April 10, 2008
Autographer:
Authenticator: Authenticators, Inc.