PDA

View Full Version : Washington Nationals 2008 Game Used Bats, Balls, & Gloves

allstarsplus
04-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Before we make any jokes about the Washington Nationals......just got a bunch of cool stuff. Some of it is already sold but I wanted to Post anyway.

This is actually a Nick Johnson game used bat (Zim Model)

indyred
04-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Cool stuff. I like the stadium logo on the game used balls. Are the Nats selling game used at the new Stadium? aren't they going to use some auction platform to sell game used, I wonder if that will be done on mlb.com site. Have they come out with the game used stuff from the opener vs. Atlanta. Did they collect and authenticate all the stuff from that game.

allstarsplus
04-25-2008, 10:04 AM
FMI ran the game used concessions from 2005-2007 and that relationship is now over. The new merchandise company is Centerplate and they had some game used 2008 baseballs for $75 and Opening Day caps (unused) for sale and everything is gone.

Someone posted about game used jerseys and FMI got it all. I bought over 150 jerseys from 2005 and 2006 and I have only about 30 left. The 2007 jerseys seem fairly rare as they really never made it to sale as they were trying to sell the remaining 2006 jerseys.

All the excess jerseys were boxed up at RFK and were moved to the new stadium earlier this week.

The rumor was that IronClad was going to do some auctions for them and have not seen anything yet so not sure if that will happen.

I have a great relationship with the Nationals as I purchased a luxury Suite as well as other tickets so I have already requested and received a limited amount of items.

My own personal Nationals collection is extensive and I am trying to add to it all the time.

Let me know if I can help you get anything.

tigerdale
04-25-2008, 10:16 AM
will they have the logo on the baseballs all season long?

bubbrubb25
04-25-2008, 10:18 PM
allstarsplus- If you ever come accross a Jonathan Albaladejo game used jersey from last year please let me know.

Vintagedeputy
04-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Andrew - think you can snag Nieves home run bat from tonight?

Yamils
04-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Andrew,

I sent you an email about some Nationals jerseys that I am interested.

Thanks!
Yamil

greengrizzle
04-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Is the Lastings bat sold?

allstarsplus
04-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Is the Lastings bat sold?

Yes, Jason Halliburton pre-ordered that bat, but email me and I will get you the next one.

will they have the logo on the baseballs all season long?

Yes, all season on those logo balls. I am being told they used those for Opening Day too but considering I haven't been lucky enough to get one, I don't know if that is accurate as in 2005 they used the Opening Day logo balls just on Opening Day and the Inaugural Nats balls the rest of the home games.

Andrew,

I sent you an email about some Nationals jerseys that I am interested.

Thanks!
Yamil

I got your email and sent a reply that I will work on a Jesus Flores for you.

allstarsplus- If you ever come accross a Jonathan Albaladejo game used jersey from last year please let me know.

There's a name from the past. Hopefully I can get my hands on 2006/2007 unreleased jerseys as I know they had 3 or 4 Albaladejo jerseys. I didn't buy too many pitchers jerseys as the use was so minimal.

allstarsplus
04-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Andrew - think you can snag Nieves home run bat from tonight?

What a great game!!!! The Cubs fans were a plenty and they weren't happy with the outcome.

My only chance at that HR bat is if Nieves continues to use it and cracks it. That's how I got some Zim and Justin Maxwell HR bats last year.

bubbrubb25
04-26-2008, 04:30 PM
There's a name from the past. Hopefully I can get my hands on 2006/2007 unreleased jerseys as I know they had 3 or 4 Albaladejo jerseys. I didn't buy too many pitchers jerseys as the use was so minimal.
Alright let me know if you get one, how much would it cost me if you got one?

tone1316
04-26-2008, 09:34 PM
is the johnson/zimmerman bat sold?? if not please email me at tone.1316@hotmail.com .. thanks for the help...

Chris78
04-27-2008, 09:04 AM
I was wondering if the Nationals have much with the game used stuff this season because I am planning on going down there on Thursday for the Dmitri Young Bobblehead giveaway. It does not sound so good, but I wanted to get down to the new ballpark and figured I would try it on one of the two bobblehead giveaway dates.

I am mainly interested in a jersey pickup, but I would consider the bats and opening season balls as well.

Chris

suave1477
04-27-2008, 08:25 PM
This Is Ridiculous Nieves Can't Hit For Crap With The Yankees About To Set A Mlb Record For Having The Most At Bats With Out A Hit And Here He Is With The Nationals Having A Walk Off Home Run Lol Lol:d :d :d

tigerdale
04-28-2008, 11:00 AM
how much do the game used balls sell for? is there a number I can call?
thank you, dale

allstarsplus
04-28-2008, 04:31 PM
how much do the game used balls sell for? is there a number I can call?
thank you, dale

Dale - I bumped into the manager of the Team Store at yesterdays game. They won't have any more game used balls for another week or so. He expects some game used bats then too.

I have been checking around on prices of game used balls for other teams and the Phillies are now at about $35 and the Mets are at $100 for 2008 (Last Year Shea balls).

Call me or email me at the info below and I can probably help you out with Nationals game used balls.

tigerdale
04-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Thank you very much.....do you think they may have any of those home run balls left over from previous seasons?