PDA

View Full Version : saints pro shop

orioles03
04-16-2008, 10:43 AM
on the saints pro shop website they say they have game worn helmets and jerseys at there pro shop at the superdome i tried calling there number for customer service listed on website nobody has picked up any body know what they have in stock or a other number to call
thanks

platinum1
04-16-2008, 12:37 PM
This is the phone# 504-592-0857 But they will not sell you anything over the phone.
You have to show up at the store. They say there stuff starts around $1000:eek:

orioles03
04-16-2008, 12:57 PM
i finally got a hold of somebody i told them where to go when they told me the prices crazy i did not even ask about the helmet if jerseys are that expensive

platinum1
04-16-2008, 01:38 PM
i finally got a hold of somebody i told them where to go when they told me the prices crazy i did not even ask about the helmet if jerseys are that expensive
So I wasnt crazy when I heard them

orioles03
04-16-2008, 01:43 PM
when she said they start at $1000 for no name players i cant imagine what star players cost they are crazy!

jwasserman
04-16-2008, 04:41 PM
hey guys,
im actually in new orleans this week and just came back from the pro shop. they dont have any helmets- just jerseys. deuce was going for $800, brees i think was $1250. theyre having a sale right now apparently. i didnt recognize the other names and no reggie bush stuff

i asked if they sold online and he said no- it was a trust thing. the guy was afraid of getting burned on a stolen card so im sure if you call him, you could convince him to work something out. the manager is named donny anderson- 504-592-0857 and he seemed like a very nice guys.

along with the jerseys he had listed, there was also the date it was used. it looks like they were going through a jersey a game.

Ozric
04-16-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm actually in the market for a Will Smith jersey (I collect OSU alums), so if anyone is local to that area or are near the shop, please let me know what they are going for. I live in Ohio. I can't imagine that they would be that pricey and I would really like to pick one up. I'm going to try and call tomorrow anyway, but if they are getting a ton of grief from people screaming about the prices, they might not be too cordial about shipping me one...

Thanks,

Tim

orioles03
04-16-2008, 08:08 PM
they said you have to come to the shop i explained to them im in maryland they said no shipping in person only yhey would not even give me a list of what they have good luck try calling after 12 that is when they answered for me

Ozric
04-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the note and the info... Man that really stinks if they will not even verify what they have for sale. I guess that they figure not to even bother if they won't consider shipping... It sounds like it's a mess down there...

PK
04-16-2008, 09:30 PM
hey guys,
im actually in new orleans this week and just came back from the pro shop. they dont have any helmets- just jerseys. deuce was going for $800, brees i think was $1250. theyre having a sale right now apparently. i didnt recognize the other names and no reggie bush stuff

i asked if they sold online and he said no- it was a trust thing. the guy was afraid of getting burned on a stolen card so im sure if you call him, you could convince him to work something out. the manager is named donny anderson- 504-592-0857 and he seemed like a very nice guys.

along with the jerseys he had listed, there was also the date it was used. it looks like they were going through a jersey a game.

Could you please shoot me an e mail at swampy1220 at yahoo.com Would love to have you check on a jersey for me while you are down there, specifiacally a #19 Devery Henderson

Thanks

Matt

jwasserman
04-16-2008, 09:41 PM
tim,
email me your phone number- im working right across the street from the stadium. i'll stop by at lunch and see what they have. prices, if i remember correctly, started sat $399 so i wouldn't expect any bargains
I'm actually in the market for a Will Smith jersey (I collect OSU alums), so if anyone is local to that area or are near the shop, please let me know what they are going for. I live in Ohio. I can't imagine that they would be that pricey and I would really like to pick one up. I'm going to try and call tomorrow anyway, but if they are getting a ton of grief from people screaming about the prices, they might not be too cordial about shipping me one...

Thanks,

Tim

Ozric
04-16-2008, 10:42 PM
J... Thanks for the response as it is much appreciated. You can e-mail me at tim_sandman@progressive.com. That would be fantastic if you could just check on a price for a Smith jersey. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day. As it stands, you might be getting some more requests from other forum members as well. There is no line across my e-mail address, just an underscore between the "tim" and the "sandman"... I'll be at that address between 9:30 am and 6:15 pm eastern time tomorrow...

Thanks again,

Tim

Ozric
04-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks to Jamie (jwasserman) - he actully just called me from the Saints team shop to let me know about the Will Smith jerseys. They had a bunch, but they all started at $500.00. Thanks again Jamie, it's much appreciated.

Tim

jwasserman
04-18-2008, 10:56 AM
sorry to post this here but a member pm'd me this morning and they're not setup to receive pm's back for some reason

for adam l.

hey adam,
i was actually just here on business and im flying out this morning so unfortunately i wont be able to make it back to the proshop. sorry about that!
jamie

Aloving77
04-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Jamie

Thanks for your help anyway!