PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Blue Jays Jersey's

jayt1234
04-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Current logo versions...Road gray or black alternate...game issued or common player preferred.

Thank You

Jay
jasonthomas66@yahoo.com

cjw
04-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi...sorrt that this is a littel off topic, but I wanted to let Jays jersey collectors from out of town know that many (40+) team issued and some game used, Jays jerseys of common players (no stars or even well known players unfort.) are for sale at the Gate 5 stadium store at Rogers Centre. I am back in Toronto and will be here for the week, and can pick up jerseys for you, if needed. The years range from 1988 through 2002, (maybe even later...but none from the last 3 or four years) vests, pullovers, button ups and even a alternate (blue) style or two. The pull-overs (no baby blues) are $200 each Canadian dollars plus 13% tax; and the 1991-2002 styles are each $100 plus tax. Great deals really...when you consider that the flimsier-weight, uncrested replicas are selling for $109.99 plus up to $60 for cresting and numbering.

I realize that a Dewayne Wise or Pascual Coco jersey may not be what you are looking for exactly, but it is a cost effective way to round out your collection. I didn't recognize all the players names and the store doesn't have a list available of what they are selling at present, but if you have a want list of striclty commons (and I mean cup of coffee guys here...no Alomars, Carters, Halladays or even Spragues), I would be happy to take a look for you. Pls email me at christopherwood@canada.com before April 17th. Chris

gingi79
04-12-2008, 10:34 PM
I have a Black Alternate GI of hitting coach Mickey Brantley with MLB hologram.

$100 US plus shipping

Email me at gingi79@aol.com