PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Robinson Day #42 jerseys

whatupyos
04-10-2008, 12:01 AM
So the players are going to wear #42 again this year, which is pretty cool. Does that mean MLB.com will have the players jerseys on their auctions? I hope so because I wanted one last year but the auction ended when I was out of town...was trying to win the Rich Harden jersey since he pitched that day for the A's...damn family vacations!!!! Do any of you remember when they started to auction them off by chance? Thanks for any info.

Aaron

suave1477
04-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Whatupyos

I am sure they will auction them off again jsut liek the mothers day bats esepcially after the financial success that follows with it.

I believe last year and I could be wrong but it was very quickly after the Games they started auctioning off the Jerseys maybe like a week or 2.

WOODFERN
05-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Has anybody heard if MLB is going to be auctioning off these jerseys? Or maybe individual teams? I know the Dodgers are auctioning their`s off by a silent auction.

indyred
05-15-2008, 07:22 PM
The Pirates have auctioned a few off on MLB.com. I think they have one up now. I think the Tigers may have also.

jrhrlh
05-15-2008, 07:42 PM
There is a Freddy Sanchez on the Pirates web site. Starting bid is $400.00. I also purchased a Ronny Paulino directly from the team last Saturday. They also had a Jose Bautista available.

bigjimsguitars
05-15-2008, 10:32 PM
In another thread...Torre Jersey...I posted the Los Angeles Dodgers Silent Auction Schedule for their April 15th Jackie Robinson Day Jerseys....the only caveat is that you have to be there in person to bid and win...

chakes89
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM
I saw that the Josh Hamilton jersey sold for $599.99 on eBay

jake33
05-16-2008, 07:38 AM
I contacted the Tampa Bay Rays and theya re sellign theirs in July or august once they get them signed and authenticated

larry bourget
05-16-2008, 08:33 AM
The Tigers are selling theirs from 2008, Home jersey's, they have a Marcus Thames and Dontrell Willis left.

regards,
larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

MUSEOVEN
05-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Hello: Anyone Have A Jersey Of The Jackie Robinson Day?.. Please Post A Photos.. Thanks

larry bourget
05-16-2008, 09:27 AM
The Tigers are selling theirs from 2008, Home jersey's, they have a Marcus Thames and Dontrell Willis left.

regards,

they also have JR Day jersey's from 2007 for sale, .....go to thread Detroit Tigers Game Used for complete contact info etc.

regards,

brianborsch
05-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Justin Upton's Jackie Robinson day jersey is up on mlb.com auctions. Already at $716.00!

WOODFERN
05-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Where On The Detroit Tigers Website Can I Find The Jackie Robinson Day Jerseys? I Don`t Seen To Be Able To Find Them. If Not The Website, Where? Thanks.

larry bourget
05-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Where On The Detroit Tigers Website Can I Find The Jackie Robinson Day Jerseys? I Don`t Seen To Be Able To Find Them. If Not The Website, Where? Thanks.

Contact
Marc Himelstein Detroit Tigers Authentics Manager
marc.himelstein@detroittigers.com

marcab
06-09-2008, 02:28 PM
i also just posted this in the other jackie robinson day board...

i am new member as i have just made the leap from autograph/memorabilia collector to game-used collector! my big splurge came last thursday nite at the dodgers game - it was an opportunity i thought was just too good to pass up. i bought russell martin's game-used jackie robinson day jersey from the dodgers at their charity silent auction. jersey is signed on the front number by martin and looks pretty clean. considering how hard russell plays every game, it is surprising there is only a small amount of dirt on it. also, for what its worth, the reinging NL all-star game starting catcher hit his first homer of the 2008 season in this bad boy. good times all around. i will try to post a picture later today. is it gauche to talk about prices on this site? i am curious what a jersey like this is valued at. the dodgers had a memorabilia booth selling a regular #55 game-used/signed jersey for $1000 and steiner has one for $2000! i think i got a steal of a deal - well below either of those prices, and tax deductible too! if someone is interested in getting one, talk to me and maybe i can be your middleman.

bubbrubb25
06-09-2008, 03:19 PM
I photomatched this signed mariners home plate!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/80688167.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/img6484282med.jpg

marcab
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
My big, bad Russell Martin 2008 Dodgers Jackie Robinson Day Jersey. Wish the photos were a little better - the best I could manage w/ my iPhone...

WOODFERN
06-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Yes, I`m Interested In One Of Those 2008 Dodgers Jackie Robinson Day Jerseys, But, I Live In Nj. Hopefully You Can Help Me Out And Be That Middleman. Please Email Me At wingsabove2000@yahoo.com And Hopefully We Can Discuss This Further. I`m Interested In The Scott Proctor Jersey, But, Because It`s A Silent Auction I Can`t Bid On It, Or Can I Purchase It Outright? Thank You And Hope To Hear Back From You.

WOODFERN
06-10-2008, 04:46 PM
[quote=marcab;86917]i also just posted this in the other jackie robinson day board...

i am new member as i have just made the leap from autograph/memorabilia collector to game-used collector! my big splurge came last thursday nite at the dodgers game - it was an opportunity i thought was just too good to pass up. i bought russell martin's game-used jackie robinson day jersey from the dodgers at their charity silent auction. jersey is signed on the front number by martin and looks pretty clean. considering how hard russell plays every game, it is surprising there is only a small amount of dirt on it. also, for what its worth, the reinging NL all-star game starting catcher hit his first homer of the 2008 season in this bad boy. good times all around. i will try to post a picture later today. is it gauche to talk about prices on this site? i am curious what a jersey like this is valued at. the dodgers had a memorabilia booth selling a regular #55 game-used/signed jersey for $1000 and steiner has one for $2000! i think i got a steal of a deal - well below either of those prices, and tax deductible too! if someone is interested in getting one, talk to me and maybe i can be your middleman.[/quoteI

YES, I`VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE OF THOSE 2008 DODGERS JACKIE ROBINSON DAY JERSEYS FROM THAT SILENT AUCTION, BUT, AGAIN, I LIVE IN NJ. IF YOU CAN POSSIBLY HELP ME OBTAIN ONE OF THOSE JERSEYS, PLEASE EAMIL ME AT WINGSABOVE2000@YAHOO.COM. I`M REALLY INTERESTED IN THE SCOTT PROCTOR JERSEY COMING UP, OR CAN I PURCHASE THE JERSEY, OR IF NOT THIS ONE OTHERS THAT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN BID ON. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN BE THAT MIDDLEMAN FOR ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT. HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU. THANKS:)